Music Videos A-Z (by song title)

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's Kandi from the Real Housewives of Atlanta! Song sucks, but she looks so good for her age!
She was also in that Xscape group you used to post songs from. That song was a guilty pleasure of mine in high school. The boys I liked never liked me back, so I loved rocking out to the "girl power" type songs.

Irresistable - Jessica Simpson

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That song was a guilty pleasure of mine in high school.
Oh, is that an older song of Kandi's then? I thought it was new. That would explain why she looks so young then. I like her in Housewives.

If you can give it
I can take it
'Cause if this heart is gonna break
It's gonna take a lot to break it

Just Like Jesse James by Cher

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, is that an older song of Kandi's then? I thought it was new. That would explain why she looks so young then. I like her in Housewives.
Yeah, it was from like 2000, so she was pretty young. I've never watched Housewives, but she seems like she's done a ton with TV and songwriting and singing. Just a super talented lady overall.

Losing My Religion - R.E.M.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wish I would have given that creepy guy a chance on my walks. He was a little old for me though, older than my dad, and I couldn't get past the super long beard. But maybe he would have shaved it for me. These lyrics remind me of chances that we miss to change our lives...

Sometimes the snow comes down in June
Sometimes the sun goes round the moon
I see the passion in your eyes
Sometimes it's all a big surprise

Save The Best For Last by Vanessa Williams