Muffy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I just talked to Muffy and she's looking forward to getting back onto TCS. She's been dealing with a really bad stomach infection and is now in assisted living. Once she's recovered from that, I think she'll be getting surgery on her knees as she can no longer walk. Anyway, her sister set her up under Tommy1950. I asked Abby's Mom or Mani to make sure she's all under her Muffy name because she really wants to keep it, if she can.

She'll be back! She's hoping for next week. Keep her in your thoughts! :grouphug:

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
I received a call from Muffy's sister. She is in the hospital again; they're not sure what's wrong and they transferred her to a larger hospital in the area. Her sister said that she would keep in touch with me concerning Muffy's condition. And she gave me permission to post about Muffy here. :hugs:

Please keep her in your thoughts! And when I hear anything, I'll make sure you all do, too!
praying that she will be alright and come back home soon

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks every one for your concern. i had to have another surgery on my stomach. after having the bypass surgery i had a infection in my stomach and had to have more surgery in may. the surgery was not so bad but i could eat or drink for 7 days. that was torture. i thought i was going to die. i was in 3 hospitals, rehab and now i am in assisted living.
during that time i spend so mich time in bed i loss the use of my legs because of my knees. i went. to a new orthopedic and he said my knees were so bad tha6t he would not operate on them. he gave me the name of a doctor that was good. but he to see my xrays and medical history before he will even see me. i am still waiting to hear from him. if he will not do the knee replacement than i guess i will be spending the of my life in assisted living.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks every one for your concern. i had to have another surgery on my stomach. after having the bypass surgery i had a infection in my stomach and had to have more surgery in may. the surgery was not so bad but i could eat or drink for 7 days. that was torture. i thought i was going to die. i was in 3 hospitals, rehab and now i am in assisted living.
during that time i spend so mich time in bed i loss the use of my legs because of my knees. i went. to a new orthopedic and he said my knees were so bad tha6t he would not operate on them. he gave me the name of a doctor that was good. but he to see my xrays and medical history before he will even see me. i am still waiting to hear from him. if he will not do the knee replacement than i guess i will be spending the of my life in assisted living.
Oh, Ellen.

I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. I hope the new doc can help you. You are strong and determined so I bet
something can be done. How is the food there? Are they taking good care of you?

We missed you so much!! I am praying for you. :wave2: :hellocomputer::hearthrob::redheartpump::hugs:

Love,
Mia💖

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
he gave me the name of a doctor that was good. but he to see my xrays and medical history before he will even see me. i am still waiting to hear from him. if he will not do the knee replacement than i guess i will be spending the of my life in assisted living.
Can you call to check on whether he has reviewed the x-rays and medical history? I would call every day until you get a reply or can your sister call for you? This is not fair and I feel so bad for you. :hugs: I hope you are able to get an appointment with the doctor and some much needed help soon. We are all concerned and send our special thoughts with lots of hugs.:grouphug:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thank you miao and neely for your replies. the assisted living place is ok. most of the people here are nice and the food is good when i can get vegetarian food. i don't think i am getting enough protein or potassium. when i was in the hospital they told me i was low in potassium and they gave me six large pills a day for the poțassium. they also gave me a protein drink that was really nast'

my sister is taking care of my medical busines. i will call her tommow to see if she has heard from the doctor. he is suppose. be one of the best in the areà. i am scared that i will be in a wheel chair the rest or my life.