Mr Sparky in the Snow

greypaws

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

It got up to 40 degrees today, so I took Mr Sparky out wearing his harness and leash, for a trip thru the snow. He is either extremely brave or this isn't his first rodeo, I mean snow....... He walked around like it wasn't there. The expression on his face when I first put him down, was seriously, was this necessary? 

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a little teary at the thought of Mr. Sparky being so flea infested that he pulled his fur out but I'm so thankful this sweet little boy's story has changed now that he has wonderful guardians...truly makes my heart smile.
You are very in tune with him to let him get used to outside at his own pace. Getting outside is so enriching to a cat's life and reduces stress. Stress reduction is part of the puzzle of urinary issues in cats.

Please give your good boy kisses from me [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

greypaws

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Our temps zipped into the low 60's today, all the snow is gone, so we had a lovely outing this afternoon. In some ways Good Boy was a mess but it wasn't anything that I thought love, time and good food wouldn't fix. The humane society did all they could to make him healthy before putting up as adoptable.. He must have had a good start in life, going by his social personality and good house manners. I suspect the FLUD was what got him dropped at first shelter. Some things are just meant to be and I'm so glad that he kept being overlooked until we found each other

Finally got Good Boy's new cat tree delivered, so DH & I are off to the land of 'some assembly required' this evening