Movie Time!

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh man. It was easier to count the ones I haven’t seen.

My score is 55, assuming there are 3 lord of the rings movies and 8 Star Wars movies. I need a life, lol!

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
24 or 36 depending on if you count all the different Lord of the rings (I'd include the Hobbit trilogy in that) and Star Wars.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I came up with 11...I'm not much of a movie person either.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Counting, as I feel compelled to do, The Hobbit movies with the LOTR, throwing in an extra point for Scarlett: the "sequel" to "Gone with the Wind;" giving myself an extra point for the Star Wars Holiday special movie because it is considered canon (C Canon, but canon all the same); two points for "Lady Vengeance" and "Mr. Vengeance," which are part of the Vengeance Trilogy with Oldboy; two extra points for "Shaun of the Dead" and "The World's End" for the Cornetto Trilogy, and three extra points for the additional Ocean's movies: 68.

Of the Vengeance Trilogy, Lady Vengeance, also known as Sympathy for Lady Vengence, is my favorite and is in my top 5 foreign language films. The soundtrack is breathtaking.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
18 I have seen hundreds of movies, maybe over a 1,000 but only 18 of those listed.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
21 from the list. I didn’t count the multiples of LOTR or Star Wars. I’m surprised because I watch very few movies.