Mother Dragon

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know how familiar some of you are with Mother Dragon. I got a text from Father Dragon this morning. She passed away last night in her sleep. She was on TCS and reached out to me via PM one day. And we became friends. In fact, I consider her one of my dearest friends, even though we had never met. She was truly an amazing woman and I loved talking with her on the phone. Rick and I had often talked about trying to get to Texas, just to meet her, her husband, and their feline kids. It just never happened. I'm going to miss her very much.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry. :hugs: Yes, I remember her and her kitties. I think she was also fond of cooking just like you. I also remember she had some unfortunate health issues. Please extend our sincere sympathies to her husband and let him know we will miss her. :grouphug:

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no! How sad - Sincere condolences to all her friends, family and fur family :redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump: RIP Mother Dragon, you were a lovely lady and it was a pleasure to have you part of our community.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do remember her and was very fond of her. I'm saddened to hear this.
Please send condolences to her family for me.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Winchester Winchester I am so sorry for your loss. I know you were very close to Mother Dragon.. My sympathies to you, and her family... including fur family... ((hugs))

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, that's such a shame! Yes, I remember her very well.

Thank you for letting us know Pam, please pass on our condolences to Father Dragon