Mother cat and kitten missing for 2 weeks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dheeksha

Black Cats are full of love ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Any update?
I didn't find them yet. I'm giving ads in newspapers every Sunday. I put up missing cat posters near pet shops and veterinary clinics. Requested vets and pet shop owners to share it on whatsapp. I even contacted astrologers. Kinda stupid but it's been 3 1/2 months since I've seen them. I've no clue. My heart is bleeding.

SeanS

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I didn't find them yet. I'm giving ads in newspapers every Sunday. I put up missing cat posters near pet shops and veterinary clinics. Requested vets and pet shop owners to share it on whatsapp. I even contacted astrologers. Kinda stupid but it's been 3 1/2 months since I've seen them. I've no clue. My heart is bleeding.
Very sorry to hear that.

Dheeksha

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lucky is 9 months old today. They went missing when she was 4 months old. I believe my babies are alive. I cannot live like this without them. Crying everyday.. bearing the pain and waiting for them since 5 months. For how long should I wait like this. This is not living. Why is he doing this to us. What he wants from me. Please somebody tell him to give them back to me. He is not listening to me.

Dheeksha

Alpha Cat
Purraise
I want to live.. I don't want to die like this everyday. I want to live happily with my cats. PLEASE

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Believe they are alive, believe they found someone like you who knows how few cat lovers there are around you and feels they are protecting them. Believe this person thinks they are saving them from possible harm. And, forgive them for not wanting to give them up now that they see how wonderful they are. I believe they are in good hands, but I do wish those hands were yours.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It may be time to accept they are not coming back. I agree with believing they are safe and with someone who is caring for them. Take comfort in that you have never found a body or signs of violence, I have a feeling they are alive and happy. if you have Facebook, put out their pictures, people share these and cover a great area. My heart hurts for you, not knowing is definitely the worst. Please maybe consider giving another little one a home, your heart is too full of love for cats to be without one in your life. I will pray for you all.........

Dheeksha

Alpha Cat
Purraise
It may be time to accept they are not coming back. I agree with believing they are safe and with someone who is caring for them. Take comfort in that you have never found a body or signs of violence, I have a feeling they are alive and happy. if you have Facebook, put out their pictures, people share these and cover a great area. My heart hurts for you, not knowing is definitely the worst. Please maybe consider giving another little one a home, your heart is too full of love for cats to be without one in your life. I will pray for you all.........
They are coming back to me. It is not the end for us. I know that very well. Nobody has any right to seperate me from my babies.