Mother And Son For Adoption Nyc

woodrow

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I hope this is the right section for this... I need help finding a home for this lovely Mother ( and now her son ) that I've rescued recently in New York City

We rescued the mother under the GWB about 2 months ago, she is probably 1 ½ year old by now. She was pregnant and she gave birth to a beautiful healthy male kitten in our home. She has been tested for all possible feline diseases and she is a 100% healthy mam.

The kitten is now 9 weeks old.

She is such a lovely and friendly cat for growing up in the street, she needs love and affection as much as her son does now.
We would like to find a home for both of them, we don't want to separate them , they are very united.

Thank you

Attachments

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
They are adorable, but there isn't really a "right section" of this site to post adoptions. That's not what this site is all about. We are here to help current cat owners with health issues, behavior problems, etc.

Try asking all your friends, co-workers and neighbors, even your Vet if they know anyone. Put the word out on Facebook. But please be sure to do a "background check" on anyone interested. There are some creepy people out there who do bad things to cats :frown:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Has the mother cat been spayed yet? It's generally easier to find homes for spayed and neutered cats. She might go into heat soon if she hasn't been spayed, not ideal if you want to find her a new home.

Good luck!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are so cute. The baby looks like a mini-me of his mom, they look so much alike.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
This is actually the most appropriate forum for your post. However, it's not the most effective way to find an adopter. For one thing, this is an international forum, so even though there are thousands of members they're scattered all over the world. It's possible that someone lives near you and is looking for another cat or cats, but unlikely.

Have you checked with any local rescues? Sometimes they will let individuals post pets for adoption on their websites.