Morton only eats when I'm sleeping?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ladyrosee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow, Morton!!
He also ate more a half hour ago. It's so hard figuring out why he didnt want it for two days. Did the roofers on Friday and yesterday make him associate it with being scared? Was he actually nauseous? Who knows. But one thing is certain anytime he is sick and even if his normal food didn't have anything to do with it he stops eating it and will eat other foods. Every time. Then he wont want those foods and want his normal kind

Ladyrosee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
lol, Morton, you feline you!
All the cats I've ever had have been healthy and fine and actually want more food when they're scared or stressed lol and hes never actually spit his food out before like that so I thought it was a tooth issue. He sifted through to find the food that was making his diarrhea worse (of course) and spit out the normal food if he accidentally ate it

Ladyrosee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@Catxmama How are things going?
He was doing great until thursday afternoon. He ate his breakfast and was out of his bag of food so I opened up a brand new giant bag I bought in advance to stock up on and he turned away and hasnt been eating normal since. Hes spitting it out again. Returned and got a smaller bag and hes eating a little bit. he had diarrhea for a few days ..I'm so tired of this lol. It's so hard to tell if hes not eating because the diarrhea or the new food he didnt like but I gave him an anti nausea med at noon and hes eaten okay but he cant live off those meds