Morris - My buddy

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sure we will miss our precious ones until the day we die,we learn to cope with the loss, but some days hurt more then others. Nothing can break that wonderful bond we shared, and our memories will comfort us in our times of pain. Please know there are many who share your pain, and know the heartache of losing a loved one who meant so very much. Morris was a beautiful soul, and will dwell on forever in that special place in your heart, he will never leave you, but will surround you with his special love. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

for morris

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes, the world was his oyster! He absolutely loved people.

You wouldn't know from the pictures, but he was a large cat. 17.5lbs. of lean cat muscle

One neighbor would cross to the other side of the street when walking her dog, Morris would bully her dog if he came on our lawn. :)

In the picture, he was eye-balling a dog coming down the street LOL

Last edited:

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss of Morris, he looks like our Simba.....when I describe to people what he looks like I say "he looks like Morris the cat from the cat food commercials" as your handsome guy did too. 

It is so so very hard and difficult to lose them, they are our kids....but remember you took great care of him and loved him all these years, and you will see him again someday 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

for morris

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Missing Morris more than usual today.....

No kitty to greet me as I walk in the door.

I do crack a smile thinking about our "House Checks" every Sunday.  I usually grab a cup of coffee on Sunday evenings and stroll around our yard.

Morris was always walking right along with me while I checked the sprinklers, the plants and just general state of things. 

After the checks were finished, I would sit on our wall and he would jump up for "Wall Pets"

Last edited:

sweetdz99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I feel just like you do every single day!  I miss mine so much.  hugs to you

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morris you were so loved! I love that he stared down the dogs lol. Hugs to you.

coni

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Morris was such a handsome boy!!! I am terribly sorry for your loss. But you gave him and Hurley a beautiful life surrounded by love! You made me smile before, as I also used to joke that if there was re- encarnation I would like to come back as my own Cat. That means we loved them as much as we could. My Santiago, like your Hurley,  also passed away this last 10 of May 2016, around 3.30 pm, in his sleep. He was a healthy  11 year old cat, no warning what so ever. He was fine and beautiful, and the next minute he was gone, while napping on his favorite spot. I hope maybe Morris came to welcome Hurley at the bridge, and that both of them saw my Santiago, and invited him to join them. Love to you, I share your pain.