More Stray-rescue indoor-transition questions

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
He has definitely thought things over and realizes that life as an indoor pet is so much better. Plus, he has known you for 2 years, so it is not like you yanked him off the street and traumatized him. He may have wanted this all along but was hesitant to know how to accomplish this. I have had the same experience with outdoor cats where the light bulb goes on and they figure out that this is how the other half live.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CarmenTV

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He has definitely thought things over and realizes that life as an indoor pet is so much better. Plus, he has known you for 2 years, so it is not like you yanked him off the street and traumatized him. He may have wanted this all along but was hesitant to know how to accomplish this. I have had the same experience with outdoor cats where the light bulb goes on and they figure out that this is how the other half live.
He hasn't has anyone to talk to either, and he really has a LOT to say...

Avery

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a happy story! I'm so glad to hear it is working out so well. He is a handsome little guy and apparently a chatty one, too! Thanks for letting us know the good news!