Moose's "airplane" ears!

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't know bobcats could be kept as pets. He is beautiful. Isn't he a handful?
The (above photo) is just a random picture of a Serval. Our Tabby gets "Serval Ears" every now and then. Usually when he's wound up. (The OP calls this "airplane ears"...we've always called it "serval ears")
As for Gibs? His ears don't do that position very often. But, yeah....He is a handful. It's like having a puppy, a toddler, and a cat all rolled up into one big ball of bonkers.
This is Gibs...

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gosh basscat! That is more than I could handle! I admire your courage!
He's a good boy. No courage involved.
Well, I guess it would take some courage to get in between him and his food...
Then again, I'm not sure that type of courage exists. SO, bravery isn't an issue. :lol:
If the world was coming to an end while he had a chicken leg? It'd just have to wait. :lol:

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
But what about visitors to your home. Well, I suppose you will have to warn them not to try stealing his food. :angrycat::nono::lol:
Gibs LOVES people!!!!
I've always been shocked that he doesn't pee dribble from excitement when we have company. Just like an excited puppy....He runs up to them, prances, and his little butt wiggles enough that he'll lose his balance. :lol:

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gibs LOVES people!!!!
I've always been shocked that he doesn't pee dribble from excitement when we have company. Just like an excited puppy....He runs up to them, prances, and his little butt wiggles enough that he'll lose his balance. :lol:
I must see that. I've booked a flight, see you soon.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry mama africa mama africa the more I see Missy, the more I'm inclined to do some 'borrowing.' Please do not read the following.

@1CatOverTheLine I'm sure you feel the same so any ideas? It could be a tricky one and we'll have to sort out some custody arrangement once we've successfully done the 'borrowing.'
Glory be, all we needed was a wicked rogue from Albion to give ideas to already "well inspired" 1CatOverTheLine!!! Fortunately Missy's mom is well awake.