Monday's Question Of The Day - October 15, 2018

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How are we half through October already!? I caught myself writing a 9 when I went to write the date on something earlier today! :lol:

What is your go-to drink?

I have my coffee every morning of course. But right now I am really enjoying sparkling waters. I got a case of Deer Park's Dark Cherry one. Now I'm trying La Croix and loving those too. (Yes I saw they were in the news recently. :rolleyes:) They've been nice to grab toward the end of the school day when I need a little refreshing pick-me-up. :agree:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Coffee of course. I also drink the sparkling waters. I am drinking a La Croix passionfruit right now. I've been drinking them for years. Flavored (not sweetened) seltzer/sparkling water has been a favorite of mine for a very long time.

ETA: Unsweetened iced tea is another go to and what I get if I'm having take out or fast food.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tea!!! (Stereotypical Brit, I know :rolleyes: :lol:). Mostly regular black tea/black chai tea these days (or some rooibos/redbush teas), but I have phases of loving herbal/spice teas or matcha too.

In my late teens/early 20s it was coffee all the way! My stomach's too messed up now to handle more than the occasional real coffee, though I've found an instant brand that I can handle...so long as I don't have more than one or two weakish cups a day :yess:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Coffee of course, but that's more like oxygen.

I'm really into spicy chai tea and raspberry & vanilla tea these days. I drink a lot of water too, either cold with ice and lemon or boiled water straight from the kettle.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Black tea, usually iced because that's how you find it the most in America.
Sparkling waters.
If I am going to have soda, I prefer a craft soda but every now and then I will get a regular Coke or Sprite at a fountain.