Monday's Question of the Day - February 16, 2015

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I put my hands under Mollipop when we're in bed.
 She doesn't mind and she's like a little furnace. (Although Mollipop doesn't really seem to mind the cold like the other cats do, even she has been wanting under the bedcovers during the last week or so!)
our jasper is like that -- i always tell snick that he's like a little heating pad because he's so very warm.

reading about your mollipop brought back a (happy) memory of my mickey. back when we were living in an apartment i'd always feel very cold at night. mickey slept under the covers and in my arms every night, and he never minded me warming my hands by holding him either.

mickey was snick's brother, litter mate. he crossed the bridge in april of 2013, before i joined TCS. mickey was (and continues to be) the great love of my life.

-------------------------------------------

back on topic, right now (after a very long and tiring day) it'll be 
  in just a few minutes.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
:thud: is me right now. I was outside earlier shoveling and digging to find the downspouts for the house in anticipation of some rain on Sunday.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
:doh3:      I know, I am now trying to shovel a path (higher than my waist) for the oilman next week!!!!!!
I understand. :hugs: We had to clear a path so the guys could get on the roof. So, we cleared snow, so they could dump snow all over where we cleared......and then, they just went up the roof a different way!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I understand.
We had to clear a path so the guys could get on the roof. So, we cleared snow, so they could dump snow all over where we cleared......and then, they just went up the roof a different way!
 I needed that, and it is good that you got your roof cleared off 
.......but not nice about where you cleared 
  I am almost at the oil hook-up and predict I will be needing this icon soon.....
 and this one......
 !!