Mom Of 4 Kitties

hemlock91

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone!

My name is Marissa and I am from Washington state. I have 4 darling felines and 1 spaniel X.

My kitties are...

Miss Kitty -- 11 yr old gray/brown tabby. She is the kind of kitty who prefers to stay in her "safe places" around the house... always in quiet spots. She likes when humans come visit her every once in a while, but for the most part stays out of the action. The first picture below is actually one we had to put on a "lost cat" poster a few years ago. She was found :)

mskitty.jpg mskitty2.jpg

Lilith -- 1.5 year old black tortoiseshell. I adopted her as a kitten (both pics below). She is the queen bee. Always sitting on the highest "thrones" in the house. Very active and bossy... yet loves a good cuddle. She is the smartest one of the pack and has all of her special treat dispensers/toys figured out.
lilith.jpg lilithkitten.jpg

Diego -- 1.5 year old black kitty. Diego is very independent and confident. He stays cool under pressure. His picture is of me waking him up from a nap. A little annoyed, but just rolls with it. Him and Lilith are very similar and have the same daily schedules.

diego.jpg

Arnold -- 10 year old orange tabby. He is a total love bug and is very social. Pictured giving my dog rubs.. something that my dog is not used to, but welcomes. The other 3 cats give her grief-- especially Miss Kitty!

arnold.jpg

All my kitties were adopted. I love them all dearly!!!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
WELCOME! :welcomesign::hellosmiley::hithere:

What a lovely fur family you have! We're so happy to have you join us.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
D07A5696-BCEF-4B54-A429-E44BFC4FA068.gif
Marissa, Miss Kitty, Lilith, Diego and Arnold, from all of us here
E2E85FBF-A008-4FA0-9FA5-CEE306BED1FA.jpeg
a warm
949B0898-BB4F-4909-818A-32A0743A72EB.gif
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules
Great to hear that Miss Kitty was found after she got lost and you have a lovely bunch here :lovecat: :lovecat2:

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: All 4 of your cats are beautiful.:catlove:

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise