Mollipop for Pawsident

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Mollipop is thinking about announcing her candidacy for Pawsident of the United States. She's running on the Indepawdent ticket. She believes in spaying and neutering, decreasing the price of catnip (and cat food), and soft beds and plenty of toys for every little one. Make naptimes great again!

Mollipop2020.jpg

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mollipop is thinking about announcing her candidacy for Pawsident of the United States. She's running on the Indepawdent ticket. She believes in spaying and neutering, decreasing the price of catnip (and cat food), and soft beds and plenty of toys for every little one. Make naptimes great again!

View attachment 345344
I hope Mollipop does announce a candidacy. Her platform is the most lucid one I have heard so far. She has my vote.

I keep looking at the current candidates and thinking "out of 325 million people.... this is what I have to choose from?" A cat would bring a refreshing perspective that the United States REALLY needs right now. Hopefully she can get a "no declawing" law through congress too.

Roxabelle

Human slave to Sinclair the Kitten
Alpha Cat
Purraise
To be honest, I think a pile of rotting, stinking garbage would be a better option than America's current president... 🤦‍♀️ But all that aside, Mollipop absolutely has my vote!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Mollipop has my vote and Geoffreys, as well!!

Can Geoffrey be in her cabinet? Perhaps, a new Secretary of Loving & Purrs, which is what the world needs...