Moderate Bronchitis

nightflower

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So after a fews months I am finally able to go to a more proper animal hospital.
Had the first appointment last a week and tomorrow he will roughly be a week on his oral medication.
They have also given him an asthma pump, twice daily. His appointment is not until about 2 more weeks.
The problem now is that he started vomitting and refuses to eat. He doesn't even want his wet food anymore
which he usually begs for it. He did this once before, refusing to eat and keep vomitting a few times a day
until I took him to the vet. The vet said he is dehydrated, gave him an injection to stop the vomitting and had
to be warded I am quite reluctant to take him to the vet again. He is a very timid and easily scared.
I don't want to give him more stress and with all this pandemic I avoid going out so much. Does anyone have
cats with bronchitis and this happen to their cats. Any advice on what I should do? I am supposed to call and
update the vet tomorrow. Hopefully I get some answers/advice :(

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It could be a reaction to the medication, but not necessarily so. Make sure to make notes, or use your post for reference when you call the vet. I'm sure they'll have some solid advice for you.