Mixed Persian

supergirl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone,

I recently bought a 12 week old kitten, the pet shop and my vet said that she's mixed breed Persian, her mom I believe was one. But I don't know what other breed/s are in the mix. She's totally white, with longish hair. Her eyes are one blue and the other green. She seens leaner than a regular Persian, and her nose is a bit pointed

Last edited by a moderator:

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you Google "odd eyed white cat" you will find out about the white cats having two different color eyes.  She is very beautiful, and having a longer nose that a purebred Persian will be much more healthy for her.  They probably don't know what other cats are involved, since mama cats can get pregnant by more than one male and have a litter of mixed kittens, so Persian Mix is a good way to describe your cat, but she is actually an Odd Eyed White Longhair Domestic, and unless you have a copy of the mama cat's pedigree, you can't say for sure that she is a purebred Persian herself.  Breed names don't matter, it's the beauty and personality that matter, and also the color description.

ganesha0

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm not a geneticist, I'm not and expert in breed standards, and my help would be a speculation at best, based on personal experience. Any way, I'll try to help you as much as I can. Does she expose her belly to you?. Does she "groom" you?. How active and vocal is she?

Last edited: