Mittens The Kitten Saying Hello!

mittens97

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone, i joined this to originally figure out what breed my kitten mittens may possibly be/connected to! I have seen some helpful info as well as great pics of gorgeous kitties ! Very cool site!
This is Mittens , she is about 14 weeks old now !

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
We meet again! Welcome to TCS! Mittens is very cute, I love that picture of her little pink tongue! :p

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello mittens97 mittens97 , on behalf of The Catsite community, I warmly welcome you to TCS :wave3:

I'm tabbytom and I'm a Mentor here in Catsite. Feel free to ask questions if you have any in regards to getting around the site. I'm here to help :thumbsup:

Here are some articles to read to help you get started with the site.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Forum Rules
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions

Do check out the informative forum threads and also the many good reads in the Articles section too.

Your kitty is adorable :lovecat::lovecat4: Do post more photos of them please :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome! We're so glad you are here! Oh...BTW...precious kitten! I'm looking forward to watching her grow.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellocomputer: Welcome to TCS! I love Mittens' silvery fur and those slanted eyes. It is always so nice to see what each others' kitties look like. See you in the forums!