Misty climbs tree

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is freaking adorable! You should enter the third shot (C9FDC288-DE1C-4....) in the Christmas Kitties contest. Your photography is excellent and is only going to get better with Misty around. ;)
I haven't received December newsletter and the Christmass Kitties Contest is not announced in The Fur Pictures and Videos Only forum.
Why?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I haven't received December newsletter and the Christmass Kitties Contest is not announced in The Fur Pictures and Videos Only forum.
Why?
I have not received the newsletter yet either and the Photo Contest for this month has not been started yet. I don't believe it will be posted until the beginning of next week. I don't know the theme either. :dunno:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you AbbysMom. In post N° 4 in this thread James1Misty2019 mentions a Christmas Kitties contest. That is why I thought I was missing this month's newsletter and contest.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
The newsletter was supposed to go out today but unfortunately there are delays due to some technical errors. Fingers crossed, it'll be out by Friday (which should be a couple of days before the contest itself).