Mistikatz Abyssinians and Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmylou_2

TCS Member
Kitten
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear all of you had so many problems and to think that there seems not to be any way to solve it . Two people who have contacted me have said they were told before they got the kitten that the kittens did indeed have ringworm because the kittens were late being released .
I got mine from Susan and she did not tell me about the ringworm and she has now said she is not breeding anymore but this I do not believe . She breeds with her sister and they sell together . It is a breeding nightmare . I got no papers and have asked but no reply .She retired after I reported Susan to the SPCA and I have also been in touch with TICA . So my advice is to try the SPCA again and mention that someone started a case with Jacqueline a few months ago with Susan which she did not get far on but that was with Susan and not Karen . It will not be news to them but the more people who complain to the SPCA the better chances of actually stopping these girls .
Tica does not monitor the animals . The only thing they can do is for you to send all the info you have and see if any of the bylaws are broken . Then they will not allow them to use them but in my case since Susan has retired ....I have no case against Karen so i hope you you continue the fight and contact me anytime , The 2 of them sicken me with all the $$$ they charge and they have ads everyday !!!
Then they lie and deny . Susan sure did . When I asked about the ringworm she actually said she had no idea where it came from but magically had 4 different meds which she mailed to me so I would not waste money on a vet . I called my vet as soon as I hung up the phone and knew when I brought him in he was from the Sooke sisters !!
I am so sorry to hear all of you had so many problems and to think that there seems not to be any way to solve it . Two people who have contacted me have said they were told before they got the kitten that the kittens did indeed have ringworm because the kittens were late being released .
I got mine from Susan and she did not tell me about the ringworm and she has now said she is not breeding anymore but this I do not believe . She breeds with her sister and they sell together . It is a breeding nightmare . I got no papers and have asked but no reply .She retired after I reported Susan to the SPCA and I have also been in touch with TICA . So my advice is to try the SPCA again and mention that someone started a case with Jacqueline a few months ago with Susan which she did not get far on but that was with Susan and not Karen . It will not be news to them but the more people who complain to the SPCA the better chances of actually stopping these girls .
Tica does not monitor the animals . The only thing they can do is for you to send all the info you have and see if any of the bylaws are broken . Then they will not allow them to use them but in my case since Susan has retired ....I have no case against Karen so i hope you you continue the fight and contact me anytime , The 2 of them sicken me with all the $$$ they charge and they have ads everyday !!!
Then they lie and deny . Susan sure did . When I asked about the ringworm she actually said she had no idea where it came from but magically had 4 different meds which she mailed to me so I would not waste money on a vet . I called my vet as soon as I hung up the phone and knew when I brought him in he was from the Sooke sisters !!
I just messaged both Susan and Karen about kittens and both have litters on the way and I was placed on a wait list. I would be happy to share my conversation with you if it helps. I am incredibly sorry everyone is dealing with this. I also appreciate you sharing so I can avoid the same heart ache.

Pet Buyer

TCS Member
Kitten
Reaction score
I feel like this is a productive group but we should be connecting on an additional platform to list all of the issues. I have 1 poor and 1 bad experience with this breeder. Is anyone up for creating a new dialogue with a spreadsheet where we can get all of the specifics into one sheet? I also heard from two people who are not on here with more complaints that we can add to the list. I just feel this is great, but we may get further by starting a proper group for this breeder.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Reaction score
This thread is now closed for further discussion. Please review the Forum Guidelines at the top of this forum before posting again. Pay attention specifically to the last paragraph.

Also, please avoid any defamatory remarks against specific catteries. We have no way of judging and cannot allow potential libel to be posted on the board. If you take issue with a cattery, by all means take it up with the association they're registered with. Mentioning cattery names and web pages is allowed as long as it's not a complaint or can be construed as advertising, libel or defamation.

Any threads that are started in the future about this cattery will be removed by the Moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.