Missing Cat

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello there. I know that this is a frequently asked question, but I’m beside myself with worry. Apologies in advance because this will probably be a long post.
One of my outdoor cats has been missing for about two days.

She hasn’t been here at feeding times or during the day, and I’ve checked late at night/early in the morning and no sign. She has not eaten eating her food.

I’ve looked all around the yard, in all of her favorite spots, shook her food, called for her, shook her toys, and nothing. This isn’t like her. She’s not an elusive cat. I know it’s only been two days, but I’m still terrified and imagining the worst.

The area where I live has low traffic, although there is a busy street a little while away. We usually don’t have predators, but apparently a neighbor spotted a coyote a couple of months ago.

There is a plant nursery behind the house. I’ve also looked there and called for her, etc, but it is hard to look in every single nook and cranny since it is a fairly large nursery.

I currently do not have cameras outside, and we have a decent-sized backyard that would require several cameras, so I don’t think that is really an option.
Another thing to note is that she does wear a collar.
Thank you in advance for your help.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it seems that my cats love to make me panic and then show up right after like nothing happened :lol:🙄
A few hours after I posted, there she is, sitting on the back porch, waiting for pets. You can bet that I cuddled her for a long time. I’m so relieved. Thank you guys so much.

I will never fully understanding cats. Who knows where she ran off to. I’m just so joyful that she’s home again.:hearthrob: