Missing Cat, Melbourne, Australia

123rochelle123

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
MY CAT IS LOST!

Hollie has been missing since 3 February 2017. She was last seen near Pevrill Park in Malvern East, Melbourne, VIC, Australia.

Hollie is mainly white with black and ginger patches (green eyes). She is a Domestic Shorthair with a tortoise shell pattern. Hollie is 1 year old.

She has been missing for 3 months and we have tried everything! We put up posters, alerted all of our vets and pounds, made fliers, searched and searched the area! She just seemed to have disappeared.

Attachments

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am so sorry about Hollie. Missing cats can be heartbreaking :alright:

I hope she comes home.

:vibes:

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Have you gone out at night with a flashlight? Sometimes cats will be close by but scared to come out of hiding. Their eyes will reflect light at night making them easier to see.

Are you in a place where you can put her favorite food out, or will it just get eaten by other animals? You might also put some of her used litter outside, if you still have any after 3 months.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

123rochelle123

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for the suggestion but we have already tried using a flashlight and putting food out. Hollie didnt use a litter box before she used to go in the garden. I am sure she is not hiding somewhere near me since she has been missing for 3 months.

But again, thank you for the suggestion :)

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:alright: I am sorry that your beloved Mollie is missing. She is spectacularly beautiful and with the popularity of "mi-ke" cats, it is likely that somebody, esp kids, took her home and is keeping her inside. I have known people to do that, with the attitude that if the previous family alliwed the cat to roam, then it is "finders keepers". Please do not lose hope -There is still a chance that she will get out again and return to you. Prayers that she comes home soon:vibes:

123rochelle123

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
:alright: I am sorry that your beloved Mollie is missing. She is spectacularly beautiful and with the popularity of "mi-ke" cats, it is likely that somebody, esp kids, took her home and is keeping her inside. I have known people to do that, with the attitude that if the previous family alliwed the cat to roam, then it is "finders keepers". Please do not lose hope -There is still a chance that she will get out again and return to you. Prayers that she comes home soon:vibes:
Thanks for your thoughts! most people have lost hope and I am the only one left that still hopes for her return, I am happy to see that you haven't lost hope :) :vibes::alright::hugs:

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a plethora of stories of cats returning home after a very long time. Continued prayers from California that you will someday be among the success stories that prove the power of prayer!

123rochelle123

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
There is a plethora of stories of cats returning home after a very long time. Continued prayers from California that you will someday be among the success stories that prove the power of prayer!
That's good news for the owners of those cats! I really hope the power of prayer works now.:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: