Its like my life is empty...Feel alone
I miss my baby Snowball
I love you and miss you so much
My life will never be the same again:(:whitecat::catrub:😞☹😭😢😿

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's early days yet it's going to take time to heal. It was one year on the 15th that I lost my boy Tik. I was feeling the same way as you. It's hard I know we love them so much but it does get easier as time goes on. I saw that picture of Fudgey I'm sure he keeps you busy , I had my Patches to help me I'm sure your Fudgey will help you too in time. We'll never forget them but they don't want us to be sad. :alright:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, please try to remember Snowball is at peace now, he is secure in your love.
It's perfectly normal to grieve and miss him so much, he was a beautiful part of your life and his physical presence will be dearly missed. His love surrounds you though and is a part of your very soul. you will never get over something like this, you learn, somehow, to live with it. For me, it was when I finally realized, years later, that my little girl, who loved life so very much, would NEVER want me to go through the rest of my own life so sad and lost. She would want for me just what I would want for her if I were the first to go. To go forward in life, finding love again and seek happiness. Living each day as it comes, in the present, just as cats do. Snowball is a beautiful part of your past and will always be so. Nothing can change or take that away. Embrace his love, let it fill you and give you strength. "Death cannot take away that which never dies", your love is secure.
Grief is a normal reaction to loss, it is up to you to find something that can counteract it and fill the void. It has to be purposely worked at, don't let it control your emotions, your life. Get through the next hour, the next day, and repetition brings familiarity. And familiarity brings its own comfort and lets you explore different ways to deal with your pain. Live one day at a time........

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Grief takes as long as it takes. This is normal, and horrible, and my heart is with yours. No, life will never be the same again, but one day, some day it will be good again, it will hold joy again! And one day, some day, you will reach out and feel Snowball's Love right next to you. It is there now, but your pain is louder that the Love is right now.