kittyprincesss

Loving Mother of a Flower Petal
Adult Cat
Purraise

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Might have some oriental mix in there, although the pointed genes have been mixed in the general house cat genome for years. You'd have to consider her a domestic short hair with no papers. Is she talkative, like a Siamese? Pretty girl!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyprincesss

Loving Mother of a Flower Petal
Adult Cat
Purraise
Might have some oriental mix in there, although the pointed genes have been mixed in the general house cat genome for years. You'd have to consider her a domestic short hair with no papers. Is she talkative, like a Siamese? Pretty girl!
Oh my goodness YES! She talks me and my husband's ear off!!:flail: That made me laugh! "No papers" Sounds fitting for my crazy girl. She is very energetic too, loves talking to the birds also. Thank you for your input:hyper: I'll be sure to tell her!

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To me, shes just my blue eyed baby. Wondering what everyone here thinks. :heartshape:
Aww gorgeous face/ girl 😻She has the look of an applehead siamese to me, although maybe something else in her face too. My Quinn is pb sealpoint and is more of a classic kind of a mix of those two but more delicate, he looks like the kitties that came over from Siam.
I love her name ❤❤