Mishka & Kioki

MANDT303

Bengal Father
Kitten
Purraise
Our 2 little Bengal kittens were so close, their relationship was so special. We adopted them together from a breeder and we lost Kioki this past July. She chased a squirrel into a tree and fell and got tangled up in her leash and hung herself, she was 17 months old.
20190122_123507_002_01.jpg
20180522_114455-01.jpeg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry! You might want to post about this is the crossing the bridge thread. I will try to come back and put a link here so that you can do that. Truly beautiful kitties. My heart is with you and Mishka.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MANDT303

Bengal Father
Kitten
Purraise
I am so sorry! You might want to post about this is the crossing the bridge thread. I will try to come back and put a link here so that you can do that. Truly beautiful kitties. My heart is with you and Mishka.
I appreciate that, I'm not looking to tell the story here just wanted to put so.e of their incredible pictures up for all to see

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are incredible! Stunningly beautiful. I do understand but if you change your mind and want to talk or just have a bit of support, I did go and look that up in the forum for you. Just click here if you want. There are lots of others who will be there for you and Mishka. :grouphug2:Crossing the Bridge