Mine, all mine ♡

Flapjack's Mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
20191011_111813.jpg 20191007_143038.jpg 20191006_153003.jpg
*Cow is Bunny and Moo Moo is Dorian

These babies are officially mine. I believe it was destiny :D last week when I dropped them off at the rescue to get them vetted I overheard one the staff who was taking a surrender call saying that they couldn't take anymore animals in because they were overcapacity, so they hand me the adoption form to fill out and here I am. I knew they were gonna be foster fails :p
They're so happy in their furever home, when I brought them back from the vet they acted liked everything was normal (like they didn't get fixed even though they have) and just started playing and running around and such.
They have a clean bill of health and will be getting their boosters about a couple of weeks from now ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Flapjack's Mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks everybody :) and i'm sorry if I made some phones crash with the double pics, i'm not sure how that happened as I was on my tablet when I made this thread

I'm honestly really proud of myself, my girls have come so far and they're really well behaved (for the most part). When I first took em in as bottle babies I had my heart set on keeping them no matter what. I can't wait to see them grow and to have many adventures with em (maybe they or one of em can finally be my road-cat🤣)

The only thing now is that I can't foster anymore neonates for the time being :( due to space and finances, but I will again in the future :3

Dorian's the pure black one and Bunny is the black and white one in case anyone was wondering ^_^

will2002

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mine, all mine...Nope, not even !... You are truly, "Thiers ALL Thiers", and I'll bet you that's just exactly the way you want it... Any human that has bottle fed babies kittens form a special, unbreakable bond that is eternal. I watched my wife do it before, on a couple of occasions. It takes a special kind of dedication that few humans have. You are special.

Bess you, and "your" two little ladies! I hope you three sweethearts have a long, healthy, happy life together.