Milo and Maple

Milo and Maple

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello! My name is Allison. Just joined this group because I have just adopted a neonatal kitten and will probably need some advice :)
Here are my kitties; Milo, my 8 year old orange tabby, and Maple, my 6 week old tortie kitten.
8CD390D7-E3A3-4FB7-A41B-E086421CD387.jpeg
E52049B7-4FED-49FF-9C36-8F9870DC8684.jpeg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-041434.jpg
Allison, Milo and Maple, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
Welcome-Cat-Flowers-Animated-welcome_127.gif
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank ou for adopting Maple and for giving her a warm and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary to live out her life :clapcat:

Both Maple and Milo are gorgeous :hearthrob: :redheartpump: We have special thread here just for them :- show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and post-pics-of-calicos-tortieshells-and-orange-cats-here.303458 and many fun threads in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: I'm glad you joined the site and introduced us to Milo and Maple. They are pawsitively precious.:lovecat4:
Thank you for adopting and giving Maple her forever home. We are more than happy to help with any advice or concerns so take a look around the site and please feel free to post as many pics as you like since we love pictures.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Milo and Maple

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Gorgeous kitties. :catlove:

How is Milo dealing with his new sister?
This morning he started licking her head for the first time 🥰 he’s such a sweetheart, he’s just been watching her from afar mostly until yesterday, they started playing.