Might as well say hello!

KrissyMaddie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone!

I'm Kristen, life long Masshole living in Rhode Island and still working in Mass!

My fiancée and I are a blended family with our two furbabies: Glenn is my 6.5 year old american short hair gray and white cat, who has quite the history with how he ended up being mine; Holly is my fiancée's 5.5 year old terrier/corgi pup who has quite the personality! When her and I moved in together, Glenn was in the middle of healing from his thirs urinary blockage. We traveled an hour to RI while he was hopped up on trazadone, gabapentin, and buprenorphine. A year and a half later, both furbabies tolerate each other and battle for attention!

Anyways, I joined a year ago when their transition was happening to get some support for Glenn after the blockage and felt so welcomed. Now we're dealing with another new issue so I'm back, but thanks to this community being so helpful, I want to stick around and enjoy more interactions with fellow cat parents!

😊
20191015_191431.jpg
20191015_191402.jpg
Screenshot_20191015-191344_Gallery.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
620315b2dd400a3725b9d7be2c73f2f2.gif

Kristen, Glenn and Holly, on behalf of TheCatsite community, a warm
IMG_3858.JPG

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Nice furbabies you have here :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Marlow cat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!

I'm Kristen, life long Masshole living in Rhode Island and still working in Mass!

My fiancée and I are a blended family with our two furbabies: Glenn is my 6.5 year old american short hair gray and white cat, who has quite the history with how he ended up being mine; Holly is my fiancée's 5.5 year old terrier/corgi pup who has quite the personality! When her and I moved in together, Glenn was in the middle of healing from his thirs urinary blockage. We traveled an hour to RI while he was hopped up on trazadone, gabapentin, and buprenorphine. A year and a half later, both furbabies tolerate each other and battle for attention!

Anyways, I joined a year ago when their transition was happening to get some support for Glenn after the blockage and felt so welcomed. Now we're dealing with another new issue so I'm back, but thanks to this community being so helpful, I want to stick around and enjoy more interactions with fellow cat parents!

😊
View attachment 303700View attachment 303701View attachment 303702
Geez.....i love the expression on your cat's face. It makes me smile!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: I'm glad you reintroduced yourself and posted pics of Glenn and Holly. I also hope your latest issue can be resolved without too much difficulty. BTW, if you have any questions or concerns about Holly please feel free to post in the Other Pets & Animals forum.:bluepaw: