Midi's New Brothers

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone, please say hello to Murray and Peter (Orange Tabby). I have had the opportunity to see these two beautiful boys from the day they were born. My sister trapped the stray /abandoned mom and less than 12 hours later, 5 little furry jellybeans said hello to this world. It was amazing to see them grow up from blind helpless kittens to the little hellions they are now. They have very different personalities but both are so affectionate.

I was worried that Midi would not take well to having 2 new housemates. But, he has been really good, the kittens get a hiss here and there if they try to play with his tail or go into his cat bed. He never showed any aggression towards them and I think he finds them entertaining. Midi is such a good boy.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol: So funny! Boy they were really going at it!
They are crazy little monkeys! :lol:
How fun, now you have quite the entertaining kitty channel. LOL!
Im so happy to hear that Midi is doing well with them. Im sure that's a big relief to you.
How did you go about introductions? Did you keep them in the guest room for a while to get Midi used to their smell, sounds, etc...?
Doesn't sound like it took long at all. :thumbsup:
So happy for you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Kelly, I am lucky because I got to see the little guys group up. Here is a video of all of the little ones at 3 days old

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, so cute!!
Sorry, I just saw the old video you posted. After losing Sammie in December, I just haven't been here much. I try to check in every now & then though.
How is Midi doing?

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kelly

Midi is really slowing down, I am sad to say I don't think my beautiful boy will be with me much longer. He is always throwing up and having a tough time getting around.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, Eric, I'm sorry to hear that. Its the one thing we hate most about loving our beautiful babies. We know that one day, "that day" will come. I know I certainly didn't expect it so soon with Sammie, much less to be dealing with a cancer again after Angel.
I will keep Midi in my prayers. I know you are taking the best care possible of him.
Give him lots of big kisses from his old aunt Kelly!
I'm sorry I'm not on here much, or check email everyday. My business has grown & am about to fill my last biweekly spot, so have been busy. Its still just me, no employees.
I'll try to check in more. :hugs:

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Kelly I am so happy to hear that your business is doing well. Hopefully you will get to a point where you can get some help. Any plan to get a another kitty. You are an amazing kitty mom and some kitty would be so lucky to have you take them in

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Kelly I am so happy to hear that your business is doing well. Hopefully you will get to a point where you can get some help. Any plan to get a another kitty. You are an amazing kitty mom and some kitty would be so lucky to have you take them in
Thanks Eric. Yes, a little help might be nice sometimes, but need to hang on to as much of my income myself as possible to finally get another place. Once I can get my own place again, & do everything I need to do to really get settled in, I will be ready to find a new baby. I miss having a kitty around. I also want to be able to afford pet insurance this time around, after my first two in a row ending up with cancers! After all of that, hopefully I won't need to use it, but the peace of mind will be priceless!! I cant go in debt again. Its taken too long to be close to done!
Thankfully a client of mine, the chiropractor who is also a pet chiropractor has a sweeeet Savana Brown who is super lovey. I get to see him once a month, so I definitely get some kitty luv'ns then. (Yay I see him tomorrow!) Then, there's 2 neighbor kitties that belong to neighbors 2 houses down, & I see them from time to time. One a ginger & white boy, & the other a big chubby Norwigen forest cat. He's white silver & gray w/ beautiful light blue eyes! You can tell both aren't used to, or have a low threshold for handling, so I can pet & scratch for a little bit, then thats enough. I do of course manage to steal a kiss when I can. I just can't help it!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, they have really grown. They're big boys now! So handsome!
I am so happy to hear that Midi is doing better!!! :redheartpump: Give him lots of big kisses form his Auntie Kelly!