Midi you are so missed and always loved

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how you feel, it's something that breaks your heart, a pain that doesn't seem to leave you. From your words it's clear you had a wonderful bond and you loved him so so much.
This is the price we pay for the real love... real pain. Sometimes I think it is worth having such a pain in our hearts, this means we have truly loved.
RIP Midnight :(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Midi my sweet friend it has been 2 years since you had to leave for you next journey. I think of you every day. Today was a very difficult day Know that I will always love you. One day when the time is right we will be together again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Midnight, I think of you every day. Most of the time I smile when I think of you. However, today I am filled with overwhelming sadness as it has been 3 years since you left on your next journey. I hope you know how much you mean to me, and how much I love you and miss you. I would have forfeit years of my life to give to you in a heartbeat if I could. I pray that one day I will get to be with you again. I miss you dear friend my sweet boy.jpg