Midi (Midnight) says hello

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Ah, look at that darling. He is every bit the elder statesman, growing more dignified and distinguished with every update. He looks like he is surveying a crowd of admirers in those photos!

I do love that little man! :redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump: Thank you for the photos - they've made my day.

rascalshadownj2

RascalShadowGidget2
Adult Cat
Purraise
I agree! Midi is a very regal cat. He really has aged well! 84! That's Amazing! Congratulations to Midi for living a long and healthy life! :clapcat:Happy New Year to you Zed and Midi. Hope Midi lives to be 100! :vibes: I hope my cats live that long too.

Hugs,:hugs:
Nancy, Rascal, Shadow, and Gidget.

margd

Veteran
Purraise
Happy New Year, dear Midi! You are more dignified and handsome than ever, I see. If I could, I would lay a big fat smooch on you! :redheartpump:
May you and your human have the best year ever! :dancingblackcat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just found some cute cat jokes on my online Catster magazine. Thought I would post these here to give Midi a good laugh! Here is a link to the jokes. :flail::lol: Hope everyone likes these. :biggrin:

Short, Funny Cat Jokes | Catster
this would be good to post in the cat meme thread. I am sure the people that follow that thread would love this

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I could only hope to age as well as Midi :blackcat2:
I am so lucky to have the sweet boy with me still. If I could share any advice it is feed the best quality food you can, preferably wet food, and if anything seems off with them, don't hesitate to see a vet, oh and make sure you have a great vet. I had taken him to about 6 before I found someone I trusted implicitly. Give kitty a chin scratch for me

margd

Veteran
Purraise
Yay! :banana1: It always makes my day to see a new picture of this dignified gentleman. I'm so glad he's still here and doing well.:yess: Please give him a big kiss from me! :redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone

Midi just wanted to let everyone know he is ok, getting a little slower and sleeping a little more.
So glad to see beautiful Midi. This photo would go great in the 'Show Us The Whiskers' thread. We went thru 5 vets at the same highly regarded clinic when we finally got our Dr. Kate, she really loves our girl, calls her 'Miss Gypsy'. I was ready to go to another well regarded clinic in town.

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad to see beautiful Midi. This photo would go great in the 'Show Us The Whiskers' thread. We went thru 5 vets at the same highly regarded clinic when we finally got our Dr. Kate, she really loves our girl, calls her 'Miss Gypsy'. I was ready to go to another well regarded clinic in town.
A good vet is so important, I am glad you found one. If I was told something that didn't make sense or they could explain something I moved on. The vet I have is a little pricier but I know I am giving him the best medical attention I can.