Midi (Midnight) says hello

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Midi!!!! Such a handsome, handsome boy! And looking so dapper and comfortable in his cat bed! Hoo Wee, Peter has got some paws on him, that's for sure. I love orange tabby cats!

So great to hear from you and your gang, Eric.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kelly, nice to hear from you, how is little Sammie doing, I hope you post an update on your thread with pictures :)

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Midi!!!! Such a handsome, handsome boy! And looking so dapper and comfortable in his cat bed! Hoo Wee, Peter has got some paws on him, that's for sure. I love orange tabby cats!

So great to hear from you and your gang, Eric.
Thanks; Midi can't wait for this miserable weather to end. When Petie was a kitten he had a tough time walking with those big mitts but he flies around the house now.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, sweet boy. According to the cat age chart I took a picture of at the vets, that 88.
I'm glad he's doing well. Give him some big kisses & hugs from "auntie Kelly!" :kiss::)

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooooh you got another little fur-baby!!! He's adorable! And Midi is looking great of course.
I have 2 new fur babies, Peter the Orange Tabby and Murray his black brother. They are such sweet boys. Thanks for your nice word about Midi