Midi (Midnight) says hello

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I was wondering about that elegant gentlemen just yesterday - how wonderful to hear that he is doing well.:clap: The kittens are adorable. :hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob: I had a ginger tabby and black cat combination for many years so am completely smitten by your new little darlings. Are they siblings?

Hopefully, Midi will not mind sharing the limelight too much. Tell him he will always be Number One in my heart.
black-cat-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes the little guys are brothers, when I get them I will post their "story". I am a little worried about how Midi will take it. I will need to make sure he knows that he is still the main man in the house. I will tell him he is still number one Margd, thanks

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have such a soft spot for Midi! And those two kittens are cute beyond words! I have a thing for orange tabby cats AND black cats so those two have ticked all my boxes!

Keep us updated on how the intros go. I'm curious to see how Mr. Midi responds.

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have such a soft spot for Midi! And those two kittens are cute beyond words! I have a thing for orange tabby cats AND black cats so those two have ticked all my boxes!

Keep us updated on how the intros go. I'm curious to see how Mr. Midi responds.
I will keep you posted and might also ask for help if the introduction doesn't go well

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Eric, that's great news!!
I still haven't been around much, I still don't get email notices from here anymore on threads I've been on. Ever since the format change, but I got this one. Yay!
I'm sure with all you know from this great site on how to do proper introductions, it will go fine. You're a good cat daddy, so I know it will.
I'll have to make time to post an update on Sammie's thread. Labor day wknd was a year already, can't believe it!
Some other things going on w/ work too, but all good! Will catch up w/ everyone as soon as I can! Miss you guys!!

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Eric, that's great news!!
I still haven't been around much, I still don't get email notices from here anymore on threads I've been on. Ever since the format change, but I got this one. Yay!
I'm sure with all you know from this great site on how to do proper introductions, it will go fine. You're a good cat daddy, so I know it will.
I'll have to make time to post an update on Sammie's thread. Labor day wknd was a year already, can't believe it!
Some other things going on w/ work too, but all good! Will catch up w/ everyone as soon as I can! Miss you guys!!
Hi Kelly and update on Sammie would be great!!

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have some not so good news about my sweet Midi. I had to rush him to the vet this morning because he has terrible diarrhea; he had mucus and blood in it and he was vomiting foam. The Vet asked that I leave them there all day so he could run tests and give him fluids. He thinks it might be another bout of pancreatitis but we will not know until the blood tests come back tomorrow morning. I am going to bring him home later tonight. Please keep the sweet guy in your prayers.

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's awful news, Eric. Midi was one of the first cats I saw when I started reading the Cat Site so I have a huge soft spot for him. He's in my prayers, that's for sure. Having been through several bouts of pancreatitis with my cat Thirteen, I know that they can come on quick. Please let us know how Midi is doing once you get him home.

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's awful news, Eric. Midi was one of the first cats I saw when I started reading the Cat Site so I have a huge soft spot for him. He's in my prayers, that's for sure. Having been through several bouts of pancreatitis with my cat Thirteen, I know that they can come on quick. Please let us know how Midi is doing once you get him home.
Thank you for your prayers, I am really worried about what the test results will show, I doubt I will sleep much tonight. He is home and really out of sorts the poor boy still has no interest in food.

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're all pulling for him.

Let us know once you hear something.

Hope you and Midi get some rest tonight.

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How is he today, Eric? Any word on his test results?
He is still not feeling well, Midi is refusing to eat and is not drinking. The weird thing is that his blood results have improved since his last visit, his kidney values are better than his last two visits and the pancreatitis values are still not perfect but better. The vet is stumped and thinks that maybe it is just the flu. She did say it could be something more sinister like cancer which would not likely show up on the blood test.

Thank you for checking in on Midi.

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for a very mundane, prosaic illness that will soon run its course and have Mr. Midi back to his normal, loveable self soon! Please let us know how he does over the next week.

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Better news this morning, when I woke up he was sleeping beside me (when he is not well he sleeps downstairs on the couch). We got up and he asked to go sit on the porch and then even asked for some food. He only eat a little, but that is a good sign. The poor guy still has the runs though

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I am so glad to hear this! That handsome gent has completely stolen my heart. :redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump: It makes me smile just to look at his adorable face. Speaking of which, I sure would like to see another photo. :camera::camera::camera::camera::camera: