Midi (Midnight) says hello

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

And with that additional gray comes even more elegant wisdom to add to his outstanding good looks and charm.  All he needs is a top hat and a monocle. 
LOL I would lose a body part if I tried to put kind of hat on him

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear friends please say a prayer for my sweet boy, he is not well. Midnight was rushed to the vet yesterday because he didn't poop for 4 day. They gave him an enema and did blood work on him. His kidney levels are through the roof and the poor guy has pancreatitis. His appetite has really dropped and still hasn't gone poop (after the enema he had a small one) since the vet trip yesterday. I am really worried about him. I am taking him again to the vet tomorrow.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear friends please say a prayer for my sweet boy, he is not well. Midnight was rushed to the vet yesterday because he didn't poop for 4 day. They gave him an enema and did blood work on him. His kidney levels are through the roof and the poor guy has pancreatitis. His appetite has really dropped and still hasn't gone poop (after the enema he had a small one) since the vet trip yesterday. I am really worried about him. I am taking him again to the vet tomorrow.
Oh no! Which kidney levels were high - was it just creatinine or other things too? And do you happen to have the levels on you?

And will send good vibes that he poops. Is he eating at all since then? Are they giving any laxatives?

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is on Miralax. If you don't mind would you be ok if I sent you the report via IM I am still trying to figure out just how bad they are.

Fido's Dad

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So sorry to hear about your furry friend. I recently lost Fido (who will remain my special cat) due to kidney issues. I was having to give half an IV bag daily. I pray you do not have to but should you need to give an IV please don't hesitate to ask for assistance.

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is such awful news. Midi was one of the first cats I saw here on this site. If there's anything you need, anything at all, set up a GoFundMe and I'll be the first to contribute. In the meanwhile, please know that I'm thinking of you and Midi both.
thank you for your support.

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry to hear about your furry friend. I recently lost Fido (who will remain my special cat) due to kidney issues. I was having to give half an IV bag daily. I pray you do not have to but should you need to give an IV please don't hesitate to ask for assistance.
thank you that is very kind of you. I am so sorry about your loss

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Eric, I'm sad to hear this news. Of course I am here for you, as you were there for me going through everything with Angel!
You & Midy will be in my prayers!!!
Try to stay strong my friend. :hugs::hugs::hugs:
:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, no! I adore Midi, I so hope the vet will be able to treat everything successfully. Poor baby. I am really stunned to hear this. Sending all my best wishes and hopes your way. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::redheartpump: :blackcat2:

Please let us know how he is doing.

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, no! I adore Midi, I so hope the vet will be able to treat everything successfully. Poor baby. I am really stunned to hear this. Sending all my best wishes and hopes your way. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::redheartpump: :blackcat2:

Please let us know how he is doing.
Thank you. Midi loves your comments. I will keep everyone posted