Midi (Midnight) says hello

rascalshadownj2

RascalShadowGidget2
Adult Cat
Purraise
What an Awesome bed! My cats don't have a heated bed. This time of year, they are mostly indoors, so we keep our indoor temperature pretty warm, in the 70's. So they don't need a heated bed.
Glad Midi likes his new bed. Nice!

Hugs,

Nancy

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have had the same heating pad underneath my large cat bed that I've had since Atticus and Thirteen were kittens.  They both love it!  I'm in Florida so I can imagine how much a Canadian kitty would want it.

Midi is such a dapper guy.  I have such a soft spot for him.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Awww.  Every time I see Midi's sweet face, I fall in love all over again!   

margd

Veteran
Purraise
Midi is a handsome boy with or without the gray.   I love the gray, though.  It makes him look so elegant and debonair.  He is such a sweetheart - you can see it in that darling face!  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Midi is a handsome boy with or without the gray.   I love the gray, though.  It makes him look so elegant and debonair.  He is such a sweetheart - you can see it in that darling face!  
He really is my special little boy, I can't tell you how much I adore the little guy. Thank you for the nice words

margd

Veteran
Purraise
And with that additional gray comes even more elegant wisdom to add to his outstanding good looks and charm.  All he needs is a top hat and a monocle. 

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What an Awesome bed! My cats don't have a heated bed. This time of year, they are mostly indoors, so we keep our indoor temperature pretty warm, in the 70's. So they don't need a heated bed.
Glad Midi likes his new bed. Nice!

Hugs,

Nancy
I am a cheapskate and have it set pretty cold in the house. And being from Canada,  it can get mighty cold. Thankfully we had a mild winter this year

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I have had the same heating pad underneath my large cat bed that I've had since Atticus and Thirteen were kittens.  They both love it!  I'm in Florida so I can imagine how much a Canadian kitty would want it.

Midi is such a dapper guy.  I have such a soft spot for him.
Midi would lover Florida weather!! thanks for the kind comment