Messy Eaters

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My last 3 cats have all been really messy eaters.
One used to scoop the food out of his bowl with his paws and when he had finished shake his paw and food would be stuck to cupboards, walls and anything in the vicinity.
Other one would leave a circle of food about 2 foot in diameter around his bowl, bowl was always left with food remnants in it..he was just a slob.
Blue.. the floor is clean, bowl is polished spotless but he has food from end of his nose to his eyebrows.
Have I been blessed with a bunch of grubby cats or do your guys do the same??

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My three are on dry for a reason so not the same issues as yourself. However, they used to be on wet but didn't cause an undue mess.
Conclusion: I think you have grubby cats. ;) It's just part of the rich tapestry of cat life. :D

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Only Barley.

My Barley eats with his paw or knocks off his bowl so his (wet) food gets scattered on the floor. For kibbles he does the same, so at times I would accidentally step on kibbles which really is so annoying, but don't have the heart to punish a cutie cat. After eating his face is all messy, as well as the floor. Then I can't stop laughing.

I am under his spell, you know. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha..yep..like the bits of silver foil and shiny things that end up under your pillow..appear like magic...cats a collector.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I can see why cats have been traditionally associated with witches. They do cast lots of spells on a daily basis over which we have no control.

LOL. I am usually a very impatient person, but with my cats I have all the patience in the world, especially to my Bourbon. No matter if it is 12 midnight, 3 am, 5am - I would not mind half waking up just to feed them if they demand it. If that is not being under my cats' spell I don't know what it is. :)