Merry Christmas And Happy New Year!

rascalshadownj2

RascalShadowGidget2
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone!
Sorry I haven't posting anything in awhile. We've been really busy this year. In November, my mom celebrated her 95th Birthday! So my brothers gave her a big party. I contributed some balloons, and one of my sister-in-laws added some pretty fall mum. I ended up putting them in one of our flower gardens. Hope they come back next year! Then we started getting ready for Christmas. Anyway, just wanted to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Healthy, Happy New Year! Hope all your furbabies are having a safe Christmas! :silver:

Here is a Christmas picture I made of my three cats. Yes, we still have Gidget. Couldn't resist including her in on all the Christmas festivities. ;) She's definitely having lots of fun! LOL

God Bless Everyone, and again, Merry Christmas!

Hugs,
Nancy, Rascal, Shadow and Gidget

Attachments

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone!
Sorry I haven't posting anything in awhile. We've been really busy this year. In November, my mom celebrated her 95th Birthday! So my brothers gave her a big party. I contributed some balloons, and one of my sister-in-laws added some pretty fall mum. I ended up putting them in one of our flower gardens. Hope they come back next year! Then we started getting ready for Christmas. Anyway, just wanted to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Healthy, Happy New Year! Hope all your furbabies are having a safe Christmas! :silver:

Here is a Christmas picture I made of my three cats. Yes, we still have Gidget. Couldn't resist including her in on all the Christmas festivities. ;) She's definitely having lots of fun! LOL

God Bless Everyone, and again, Merry Christmas!

Hugs,
Nancy, Rascal, Shadow and Gidget
Merry Marvelous Christmas and much prosperity for us all in the coming year!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Merry Christmas everyone! Although we all have our differences in how we view life, we can all agree that we are all one big family when it comes to our love of cats! I truly pray that one day no cat will be born without a home to go to, that every kitten will have someone to love.We can all help this to happen by taking one small step in our own lives, through spaying and neutering, and urging others to do the same. The greatest gift we could ever give....... :santa::gift:

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Merry Christmas, everyone!

Remember to gather your loved ones in your arms and in your hearts, and hold them close! Tell them you love them! You don't realize how much you take people for granted until they aren't around. Mr. PushPurr had to go back home unexpectedly for Christmas and Milly and I are alone for the holiday -- but friends and family are still close in our hearts, thanks to someone reminding me about that!
:redheartpump: :redheartpump: :redheartpump: :redheartpump: :redheartpump: :redheartpump:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Merry Christmas & Happy New year to you all. I am thankful for this site. May you all be blesded this year!
Extra blessings & hugs to all of us who have lost fur babies this year. Especially so recently.
May 2019 be filled with happines, health & love!
Love you all! :grouphug: