MEOW :)

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello fellow cat lovers

I came across this site yesterday while searching the net. I am loving it!

Meet my cats:

Cambell & Bella - 2 yrs old, brother and sister, I hand raised them from 12 days old after the mom, (a stray I took in) took off and got hit by a car :( they are the kitties in my avatar picture.

They are my 'kids' and well, of course we had to keep them after raising them. Cambell is neutered, Bella is getting spayed in May after weaning her kittens. She's preg right now...ooh boy

and please don't get on me about not spaying her sooner and letting her get pregnant.

Cee Cee - 3 yr old neutered male (brown tabby) who I found wandering in a park when he was just a baby. Coudn't resist. I have won 3 cat photo contests with pictures of him :) will share photos soon.

Yid - 7 yr old neutered male, Maine Coon Cat. He's something else, he sure is. A few years ago, he was 'mistaken' for a stray by somebody? in my neighborhood... Not really sure... but he ended up at the local animal rescue league (ARL). He had been gone 1 week when I found out he was at the animal rescue league ONLY after reading an article in the local newspaper about adopting adult cats from the ARL and guess who was featured in the photo? Yup, Yid! hee hee. Probably 'cause he's so handsome. YAY...so I went down to the ARL to get him, and he had just been adopted 10 minutes earlier. I was heartbroken and there was nothing I could do about it but pout and accept it. Well, 4 months later, I pulled into my driveway one afternoon and guess who's lounging there like nothing ever happened? LOL! I couldn't believe it! He was back! I don't know what, how, or where....but he found his way home. And that's my Yid!

Sholsey - 15 yr old black and white male, the best cat ever! He spends most of his time these days in his 'retirement home' on my bed. He's a good boy, and in very good health!

I also take in fosters once in a while. If anyone needs advice on hand raising kittens, or any other cat activities... please do not hesitate to ask.

Nice to meet you all!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
MY KIDS:

Cambell & Bella

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cee Cee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Yid

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS! :wavey:
Your cats are all lovely, but especially Yid. :D I'm a sucker for handsome orange cats!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thanks for the welcome everybody!