Meow there

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
New kitten here. I live in Southern Illinois just outside of St. Louis. I have had cats all my life. My mom and I have rescue many cats and usually they became a part of our family. I'm currently momma to Amber, Snowball, Cygnus X1, Kiki and the really big cat (dog) Bogart lol. I currently have 4 semi feral kittens and their momma got pregnant again and I'm awaiting for them to surface. So glad I found this site. Kiki is black too just don't have a quick photo to post.

Attachments

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Your kitties are beautiful. :catlove:

Thanks for all you do for the feral mom and kittens.🤗 Are there any TNR / rescue groups in your area you could reach out to for assistance in getting mama spayed?

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
b6b77538c8f934b7c0030d4ee52940da.jpg
to you too Jan, Amber, Snowball, Cygnus X1, Kiki and Bogart, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
Welcome-Cat-Box.gif~c200.gif
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Your cats are lovely :hearthrob: :redheartpump: and we have a special thread just for them here in black-cats-only.268663 and show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many more fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

Also we thank you for taking care of the feral kittens and their momma :clapcat: and we hope that they may find good homes to go to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Your kitties are beautiful. :catlove:

Thanks for all you do for the feral mom and kittens.🤗 Are there any TNR / rescue groups in your area you could reach out to for assistance in getting mama spayed?
Yes, but the nearby vet will only charge $67.00 for TNR. I just hope I can catch her this time before she has any more litters.

Grayson’s Mummy Julia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
New kitten here. I live in Southern Illinois just outside of St. Louis. I have had cats all my life. My mom and I have rescue many cats and usually they became a part of our family. I'm currently momma to Amber, Snowball, Cygnus X1, Kiki and the really big cat (dog) Bogart lol. I currently have 4 semi feral kittens and their momma got pregnant again and I'm awaiting for them to surface. So glad I found this site. Kiki is black too just don't have a quick photo to post.
Hello from the UK 🇬🇧, new here too and loving seeing everyone’s beautiful fur babies 😽❤

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is a pic of Kiki before I trapped her.
1601394453452.png

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry for the very belated welcome! :welcomesign: I sometimes forget to check this thread but wanted to stop in and say you have truly beautiful cats.:purr: BTW, how big is Bogart and what kind of cat (dog) is he?

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry for the very belated welcome! :welcomesign: I sometimes forget to check this thread but wanted to stop in and say you have truly beautiful cats.:purr: BTW, how big is Bogart and what kind of cat (dog) is he?
Bogart is about 90 lbs of love and a shepherd/lab mix thanks for the welcome.