Meow There!

YoungCatLady16

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello there! Me and my orange tabby was searching for a site for cats and owners to go to chat and help each other...I started out with twin orange tabby brothers but few days back one passed away...So going threw this hard time I noticed his brother got very clingy to me.. Follows me threw the house and dont like to leave my side..So i thought maybe the site would be something good for both of us. Non cat owners well pet owners dont understand how they come part the family as your kids...Enough ranting threw things. Just wanted post a friendly meow from me and Pumpkin

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I'm sorry to hear about the loss or one of your dear kitties. If you're ready, you can post a memorial to him in our crossing the bridge forum. We also love pictures here on TCS, so please do post some.

See you around! :hellocomputer:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm so sorry that you lost Pumpkin's brother. I am also very glad that you found us. We'll look forward to seeing pics of your boy when you have the time. This place has become a second "home" to me, I hope you find as many friends as I have!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
A warm IMG_2916.GIF to you and Pumpkin :wave3:

So sorry to hear about Pumpkin's brother :alright:

Feel free to ask questions and do check out the many important topics in the articles section and also the informative threads.

Please post Pumpkin's photos for use to see :wink:

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site!! We would love to see some pictures of your dear Pumpkin. :)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A very warm welcome to Pumpkin and you.:wave3: Add me to the list of members who expressed their sympathy for losing your sweet kitten. We look forward to seeing a pic or two of Pumpkin soon. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

YoungCatLady16

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So it's been awhile since I been on here..I like everyone welcome my two newest babies...Its been two years since I lost pumpkins brother and we both thought it was time to bring in some new babies. I couldn't see them out on the streets. So welcome Smokey and Batman to the family

Attachments

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome back to TCS! :wave2: Smokey and Batman are pawsitively adorable. :catlove: How old are they? Do you still have Pumpkin, and if so, has he met them yet?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back to TCS! :welcomeback1: I'm glad finding Smokey and Batman is what brought you back to the site. Please keep us posted on these two adorable fur babies. :kitty:

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome!

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It's very hard to lose our furbabies, like you said, nonpet people don't understand how heartbreaking it is to lose them. I had to put down my dog a couple months ago and my cat, Enzo, had a really rough time with it. He got really sick the last 3 weeks of her life, she was in a lot of pain and I was crying a lot. The vet said he was upset by everything going on in the house and new the dog was doing really badly. The few days after she (the dog) was gone Enzo laid on her blankets nonstop. Still wasn't eating or interacting with us. He did get over it and sometimes finds her things and rubs/lays on them. I kept a blanket of hers and haven't washed it so he can have that until he moves on. He really mourned for a long time. Your kitty is doing the same. I promise he will get better, but it will take time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

YoungCatLady16

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello and welcome back to TCS! :wave2: Smokey and Batman are pawsitively adorable. :catlove: How old are they? Do you still have Pumpkin, and if so, has he met them yet?
They are 3 months old and Yes I still have Pumpkin and hes met them..They are still getting used to each other. This morning Pumpkin learned the babies just want to play.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Back! Your babies are adorable, such precious faces!