Meow...Neko here!

Nekosfamily

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Good evening, my name is Neko and I reside with my servants of one older female and two young males at home. They do want me outside sometimes but most of the time I let them know that I do not and under no circumstance desire to be out. Case closed. Way to much work with the two legged ones sometimes...:ohwell:
I've heard rumors that one of the male servants is getting something called a kitten, perhaps 3 months old or so. We shall see what I have to see about that when whatever it is arrives in my domane. Stay tuned for updates!
neko.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
PreciousPetsCatsHello.gif
Nekosfamily and Neko. on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
ebac235c8d8bd19f665c62bd2ebc3113.jpg
you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Neko is so sweet :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello Neko and your human servants! Welcome to TCS. :wave2:

You are very wise to not want to go outside. Unless it's on a leash, where you'd be safe.

As for the kitten that might be arriving in your domain, tell your humans to read the following TCS article, to ensure things go smoothly.

How To Introduce A Kitten To An Older Cat | TheCatSite

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome, Neko, you gorgeous thing, you! And tell your humans that I understand how you feel about "outside!" There are mean people and cars and dogs and DIRT out there! God forbid you should sully those perfectly pristine paws with DIRT!