Meow Mix

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I have no one here to feed mine, so I have to have dry for them to eat when I am gone. (though not very often!)
Same here. Since I have to work everyday, I leave dry food for my cats so they would not get hungry until I arrive at night. I am not particular on brands, and I admit I am guilty as I am one of those who actually do not read the ingredients, as long as my cats would eat it. Just turned out that they do not like Meow Mix. They have several brands that they actually do not eat, so I leave it to them to do the choosing. Mostly they eat wet food including the ones I feed outside.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm going to introduce wet food shes going have diarrhea at first so I'm just going to put a little at first let her get use to it or should I break out the tuna instead

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to introduce wet food shes going have diarrhea at first so I'm just going to put a little at first let her get use to it or should I break out the tuna instead
Tuna is a good enticement, but if you offer wet food maybe just give a little tiny bit (1/2 teaspoon or so) rather than a half or whole can and see how she does.

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
I think I'm gonna do that see how it goes

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah it is I'm happy with that but her poop smells so bad