Meow Meow 🐈🐈

Abk G.

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hiii!! I just joined this site yesterday and I'm really enjoying learning more about cats and seeing your cuties as well. My fam and I have just started being a cat parent again. Our 1st ever cat has passed away a long long time ago, so we're kind of still re-learning how to parent our kitties.

So, here we go! I want you all to meet my two bbies, Khali and Luna ❤

My guy, Khali 😼

He can be very sweet but snobby at most times hihi. That makes him charismatic tho. 😍 He came to us about 6 months ago ❤

2020-08-23 11.18.49 1.jpg

Our cutie, Luna 😽

This girl is soooo hyper!! To the point that she gets into Khali's nerves 🤣 She's unstoppable when eating, much so in running. She's just all over the place haha. She came to us just a few days ago so she and Khali don't get along well yet 🤭

IMG_20200920_102932.jpg

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign: to TCS!!! So sorry to hear about the passing of your kitty, but I'm happy that you have 2 new lovely kitties!!! Khali and Luna are both so adorable! :redheartpump: A word of advice: I'd keep Luna and Khali seperated (and Luna in her own room without access to the rest of the house) for the next few days to let her adjust if you haven't done this already. :cutecat: Also, here are some great articles filled with tips on managing new cats/kittens:
How To Help A New Cat Adjust To Your Home – TheCatSite Articles
Bringing Home A New Cat – The Complete Guide – TheCatSite Articles
How To Successfully Introduce Cats: The Ultimate Guide – TheCatSite Articles
Please do share pictures of them as they grow up and adjust to each other, and always feel free to ask questions- We're all here for you!
:purr:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Abk G.

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
:welcomesign: to TCS!!! So sorry to hear about the passing of your kitty, but I'm happy that you have 2 new lovely kitties!!! Khali and Luna are both so adorable! :redheartpump: A word of advice: I'd keep Luna and Khali seperated (and Luna in her own room without access to the rest of the house) for the next few days to let her adjust if you haven't done this already. :cutecat: Also, here are some great articles filled with tips on managing new cats/kittens:
How To Help A New Cat Adjust To Your Home – TheCatSite Articles
Bringing Home A New Cat – The Complete Guide – TheCatSite Articles
How To Successfully Introduce Cats: The Ultimate Guide – TheCatSite Articles
Please do share pictures of them as they grow up and adjust to each other, and always feel free to ask questions- We're all here for you!
:purr:
Great!! I would definitely try that out. Thank you for the advice :rbheart: Can't wait to see them grow fond of each other and share it here :lovecat2:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-195282.jpg
Abk G, Khali and Luna, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
Welcome-Cats-Animated-welcome-comment-001.gif
to you all.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Lovely kitties you've got here! :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

Since you did not have a cat for awhile, do read the articles below to refresh yourself on taking care of a cat.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

bringing-home-a-new-cat-the-complete-guide.29657
first-time-cat-owners-guide.33669
how-to-help-a-new-cat-adjust-to-your-home.32804
common-foods-that-are-harmful-to-cats.30181
household-chemicals-and-your-cats.29641
first-aid-for-cats.22464
cats-lilies-avoid-the-danger-lurking-in-your-home.33397
the-litterbox-what-every-cat-owner-needs-to-know.33457
how-to-choose-the-right-litterbox.32515

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Abk G.

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
View attachment 352076 Abk G, Khali and Luna, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 352077 to you all.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Lovely kitties you've got here! :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

Since you did not have a cat for awhile, do read the articles below to refresh yourself on taking care of a cat.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

bringing-home-a-new-cat-the-complete-guide.29657
first-time-cat-owners-guide.33669
how-to-help-a-new-cat-adjust-to-your-home.32804
common-foods-that-are-harmful-to-cats.30181
household-chemicals-and-your-cats.29641
first-aid-for-cats.22464
cats-lilies-avoid-the-danger-lurking-in-your-home.33397
the-litterbox-what-every-cat-owner-needs-to-know.33457
how-to-choose-the-right-litterbox.32515

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:
Awesome! I'll check out the articles you've shared. Thank youuu :heartshape:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Khali and Luna are cutie pies. Hope they'll be best buds soon. :catlove: