Meow-Meow Bennet has Crossed the Bridge

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
My niece, Meow-Meow Bennet, Nicole's daughter, crossed the Bridge on Friday the 29th, about 2:30pm She was 18 and failing.
She died peacefully in her sleep. Nicole is inconsolable. She was a lovely, quirky girl who followed Nicole everywhere she went.
She would lead everyone to the bedroom where her treats were kept. She was her point man, lieutenant, head of Nicole's posse
and will be sorely missed. RIP, Sweet baby girl.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Mia6, I'm so very sorry......I know words can't take away the pain, but I want to know I am with you in spirit and will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
To live to be 18 and to die peacefully is a goal we would all like to achieve with our own little ones. It points to the wonderful care and the love she received from her family. The bond you all formed will be with you all for eternity. Her love is safely a part of your soul and will live on through you now, carefully tended, and added on to with other loves to allow it to grow. To be remembered and mourned is the greatest gift one can receive, she is a treasured part of your past and her sweet memories will eventually bring you comfort instead of pain.
It takes a long time to heal a broken heart, try to celebrate her life and not dwell on her end. She would want you to live on and seek happiness in life because she loves you so very much and always will. Because that is what love is.
Take care of yourself and know we are here for you, it helps to know someone really cares.........RIP beautiful Meow-Meow Bennet. You will be forever missed, you will always have a secure place in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss, but to live to 18 and pass peacefully surely was a great life! But no matter how many years we have with them it is never enough, but know that she is fine now and they will meet again one day and it will be wonderful.....

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your hearts heal a bit more each day, God Bless......:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sincerest condolences to Nicole - she has lost part of her heart's bedrock. So many many years of memories, so much love - those roots go very deep; losing a matriarch such as Meow-Meow Bennet will create a void in the entire household. It may be a comfort to know that my father's people believe that those who have died return to the Creator Almighty God and the ancestors and those yet to be born, which means Meow-Meow is educating your future kittens and cats

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Meow-Meow, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

What a lovely, long life Meow-Meow lived. But...where there is love, an eternity together is not enough. My heart goes out to your niece. Tell her that I know, beyond doubt, that Meow-Meow's love for her, now translated and purified into Love, has returned to comfort her, and will remain with her always. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your words of support. I have passed them
on to Nicole and they were much appreciated. Miss her
so much, cutest little face, all black.

Love,

Mia xxxxxx