Meow From Louis-philippe And Notorious Bee

Uma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! I am new to the board and would like to introduce my Bengal Boyz, Louis-Philippe and Berlioz (Notorious BEE). They are brothers, 9 years old. Both have small cell lymphoma, Louie was diagnosed early 2018 and Bee was dx a couple months ago. They are doing well on chemo and prednisolone. I hope they will be with us for a while longer. :lovecat4:

I joined this board because it appears to have a very supportive nature and I love looking at all the wonderful pictures! :greenpaw:

Here is Louis-Philippe (he does think he is a king!):

And here is Notorious BEE (since no one can pronounce Berlioz [named after the composer]):

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
What handsome boys they are, and I love their names. Louis-Phillipe does look very regal, and I’m not sure why people can’t pronounce Berlioz. I mean you could have named him Dvořák! :)

You’ll find lots of support, insight, and great conversation in this community, and of course we’ll want to see lots of pics of your guys in the various forums.

Welcome to you, Louis-Phillipe, and Berlioz!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Uma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much Tobermorey! I laughed to read Dvořák, haha that would be a great name but yeah, pronunciation ouch! Thank you for the welcome I love your kitties in your sig adorable! :)

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi to you all and welcome to the site. Louis-Philippe has a very regal look as Tobermorey said and it goes with his regal name whilst Bee has a look that says " I know where I'm going and dont try to stop me". I hope they continue to do well and keep posting lots of photos.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:
Louis-Philippe and Berlioz are gorgeous. :catlove:

Sending vibes that they continue to stay well. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
AC488E06-79A4-4A9B-8A91-DEB8697B943F.gif
Uma, Louis and Berlioz, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
46018AA2-49A9-4137-828C-766DB50EA8F9.gif
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Lovely kitties you’ve got here :hearthrob::hearthrob: Hope they are coping well with their medications.

Here’s a special thread just for them :-
Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;) and many more fun threads to show off what your kitties are doing here in :- Fur Pictures and Videos Only!

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Uma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow, thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

Verna you are right about my cats, they are very much as you protrayed! Thank you!

Bless you Alice for your kind thoughts. :)

Rubysmama, love your lovely kitty there, thanks for the vibes!

Thank you Lola, I made sure to let them know you thought they were stunning, they agree! :blush:

I appreciate your welcome TabbyTom and the links too, thank you! Nice to be here.

Thank you Gemsgem! I'm looking forward to visiting here often!

Uma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you Boris for your kind welcome. We try our best and are blessed they are doing so well!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I joined this board because it appears to have a very supportive nature and I love looking at all the wonderful pictures! :greenpaw:
A very warm welcome to TCS! :wave3: You are absolutely correct and very insightful, i.e. this site is not only supportive but knowledgeable and caring when it comes to all things cats. :thumbsup: Please enjoy taking a look at the pics and we appreciate you sharing some of your two extremely handsome boys. :greenpaw::bluepaw:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've "met" already, but an official welcome is due you, Uma Uma , Louis-Philippe and Berlioz! *PRAYERS* and thoughts of wellbeing to you two gorgeous boys. I love the names and am a huge classical music fan, listening to kusc.org all the time. We love the no-ads, all-positive format and learn a lot about the music and the composers on this wonderful public radio station. The music is soothing, too, which is very good for maintaining human good-naturedness and human and feline health.
All the best!