TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Aldara,isn't that bed sooooo inviting,lol?
Im really loving you all( hoomans!)I'm so thrilled to have met you all and I'm amazed at sooooo many super terrific people all in one place... what a sigh of relief y'all give me,I thought I was all alone,the crazy critter lady🫣

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no, Kwik Kwik . Contrary to what the mainstream media tries to jam down all our throats, CATS are the nation's and world's most popular and beloved companions. My family, on both sides, of both genders, going back into the mists of time, have always been cat-lovers. There have been over 60 cats in my life.
Thank you!
Sadly, Elvis is an "only cat" now, but when (hope, hope!) our roomies leave, I hope to adopt at least one more cat.
IMG_0065.JPG
IMG_0108.JPG
scan0020.jpg
scan0010.jpg
scan.jpg
IMG_0267.JPG

More angel pix. Not labelled: Tarifa & Maryam, Tomo/Kinoko, Moti and Bobby, Marley, and a group pic of some of the "barnies" Safi, Qandi, Bobby, Bobby, Maa, Talker, and Kikko II :heartshape:

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I don't have a lot of photos of my growing up cats.

I have only these two photos of Tigger, a cat who was born in our home when I was 8 and lived for 25 years.

This was after her flea bath. She was maybe 20 years old or so in this photo

Attachments

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have a lot of photos of my growing up cats.

I have only these two photos of Tigger, a cat who was born in our home when I was 8 and lived for 25 years.

This was after her flea bath. She was maybe 20 years old or so in this photo
Awwww,soooo cute-Me too have literally no photos (well,maybe have a dozen,no critters)rom prior 2000- isn't it sad ? I had a gazillion and lost them in a messed up way- no proof I ever had a life before the new millenium.....
Oh well,our memories we keep forever,I'm sure you can remember so many stories about Tigger and all the other little loves...
Tigger,God Bless his Lil soul

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A Alldara and Kwik Kwik I have boxes of 35mm and even more ancient and rudimentary forms of photos, going back generations! including a few of my mom's late and certainly great cross-eyed, kink-tailed, blue-blooded Siamese boy *who would climb from the floor onto her shoulders when she stood at the sink doing dishes. And he was a BIG boy. Those murder mitts had to have hurt!**He also delighted in leaving "presents" just inside the door, on the rug, for when she came home from work. Ah, the joys of sharing life with a very neurotic meezer.*

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 that's great and I'm really enjoying what you've shared here,talk about "Never Forgotten'' you haven't skipped a beat with every single name
Only last week I mentioned a Torty I had that used to steal dollar bills( all denominations,paper money) to an old friend -I said "Remember Wicca" & she corrected me- it was Taboo.....quite honestly,I was mistaken-isnt that awful?

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 that's great and I'm really enjoying what you've shared here,talk about "Never Forgotten'' you haven't skipped a beat with every single name
Only last week I mentioned a Torty I had that used to steal dollar bills( all denominations,paper money) to an old friend -I said "Remember Wicca" & she corrected me- it was Taboo.....quite honestly,I was mistaken-isnt that awful?
Well, everyone makes human errors from time to time, especially these days with all the information overload we have coming at us all the time.
I've written down all the names. And I'm aspy, which means I have a penchant for these types of things. But I'm selective on what I remember and what I don't. I think of my devices as adjuncts to my brain, and I mentally delete stuff in my head that I don't want/need, just like I delete it online. Keeping a clean environment, physically and mentally, means fewer problems, IMHO. Keep the good stuff and the necessary stuff.
I would have loved Taboo! One of my angels, Samuda, once stole another of my angels', Marley's, blue sweater that was on her favorite chair, and ran off to another room with it. I got a 35mm series of him doing this. And my angel Sun would steal pens and straws, and hide them under the bookcase. :crackup:
IMG_1011.JPG
IMG_1058.JPG
IMG_1056.JPG

Boyz Club: Angels Samuda *the sweater thief,* Calo, and King Nicolas T. Cat:heartshape:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, everyone makes human errors from time to time, especially these days with all the information overload we have coming at us all the time.
I've written down all the names. And I'm aspy, which means I have a penchant for these types of things. But I'm selective on what I remember and what I don't. I think of my devices as adjuncts to my brain, and I mentally delete stuff in my head that I don't want/need, just like I delete it online. Keeping a clean environment, physically and mentally, means fewer problems, IMHO. Keep the good stuff and the necessary stuff.
I would have loved Taboo! One of my angels, Samuda, once stole another of my angels', Marley's, blue sweater that was on her favorite chair, and ran off to another room with it. I got a 35mm series of him doing this. And my angel Sun would steal pens and straws, and hide them under the bookcase. :crackup:
View attachment 451357View attachment 451358View attachment 451359
Boyz Club: Angels Samuda *the sweater thief,* Calo, and King Nicolas T. Cat:heartshape:
Aspy? You sound absolutely brilliant!!!!!
Love the sweater stealing,rofl- soo cute
Yes,one time guy came over to hang out with my friend & I after the beach,he put his money on the coffee table and said ' where's my money?!!!' Very accusatory of course
Then we laughed & said Taboo must've taken it'' and we laughed....."Yeah right',he exclaimed'' it was one of you or both"
Tarasgirl,we looked everywhere to no avail,oooh he stormed out calling us thieves.... next morning,cleaning out the litter box,we struck gold,literally-there was the money,a gold ring( no idea whos it was) plus my gold chain I couldn't find before we went to the beach....

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aspy? You sound absolutely brilliant!!!!!
Love the sweater stealing,rofl- soo cute
Yes,one time guy came over to hang out with my friend & I after the beach,he put his money on the coffee table and said ' where's my money?!!!' Very accusatory of course
Then we laughed & said Taboo must've taken it'' and we laughed....."Yeah right',he exclaimed'' it was one of you or both"
Tarasgirl,we looked everywhere to no avail,oooh he stormed out calling us thieves.... next morning,cleaning out the litter box,we struck gold,literally-there was the money,a gold ring( no idea whos it was) plus my gold chain I couldn't find before we went to the beach....
OMC! In the litterbox?!! I guess she thought it'd be safe in there. Her little treasure trove hoard!
Thanks. A lot of people with Asperger's Syndrome are very intelligent. It's our nervous system that's "different," not necessarily our intellect. But if you look up something like "famous people with Asperger's Syndrome" you'll see a lot of familiar faces including some very smart folks. Elon Musk, for instance. Whatever our personal opinions of him may be, I think we can all agree that he's a genius. *And you know what they say about the fine line between genius and insanity. Just sayin'* :insertevillaugh: Actually, it can be very painful at times, observing things others don't commonly see/think about/feel. But we can't help how we're wired.
Some of us, for instance, can't help having compulsions to steal jewelry and bury it in the litterbox. :flail::devilcat2:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes-Taboo was an Aspy Torty!!!!
One of my very very dear friends is diagnosed with Aspergers,another genius-high functioning with an IQ off the charts,he just sees the world differently than others,like some objects are visualized almost 4 dimentional- but that's how he's a brilliant architectural designer.....
Plus he's OCD because of how he's wired,I don't mind at all because he's free to adjust whatever he likes at my houss---- my cats are just drawn to him bit that because he's just a wonderful ,loving guy ❤

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes-Taboo was an Aspy Torty!!!!
One of my very very dear friends is diagnosed with Aspergers,another genius-high functioning with an IQ off the charts,he just sees the world differently than others,like some objects are visualized almost 4 dimentional- but that's how he's a brilliant architectural designer.....
Plus he's OCD because of how he's wired,I don't mind at all because he's free to adjust whatever he likes at my houss---- my cats are just drawn to him bit that because he's just a wonderful ,loving guy ❤
Yeah, I have a friend who says she's "at the opposite end" of where I am -- she has kinesthesia. She's an amazing artist.
I'm a micro-managing order freak but I don't do those things to other people's things -- just my own. An orderly environment is less stressful for me than a messy/chaotic one.

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A Alldara and Kwik Kwik I have boxes of 35mm and even more ancient and rudimentary forms of photos, going back generations! including a few of my mom's late and certainly great cross-eyed, kink-tailed, blue-blooded Siamese boy *who would climb from the floor onto her shoulders when she stood at the sink doing dishes. And he was a BIG boy. Those murder mitts had to have hurt!**He also delighted in leaving "presents" just inside the door, on the rug, for when she came home from work. Ah, the joys of sharing life with a very neurotic meezer.*

my mom had a cat like that in the 60's too. her name was nefer. she stole a hamburger from a neighbors grill one time and brought it home as a present because I guess, the mice hadn't gone down well. seh was also a shoulder meezer she was my mom's very special cat of a lifetime

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
my mom had a cat like that in the 60's too. her name was nefer. she stole a hamburger from a neighbors grill one time and brought it home as a present because I guess, the mice hadn't gone down well. seh was also a shoulder meezer she was my mom's very special cat of a lifetime
Do you have any photos?
I have to ask a friend of mine for a picture I know she has of my boy Cheech,he too was a shoulder guy,better than any mink stole because my "fur",was alive!He'd stay draped over my shoulder as I vacuumed,dusted,cleaned out the closet,for however long before I'd take him down,that was his favorite place to be---all through the barn cleaning out stalls,tacking up horses and riding-Cheech was hanging on,enjoying the view!

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Do you have any photos?
I have to ask a friend of mine for a picture I know she has of my boy Cheech,he too was a shoulder guy,better than any mink stole because my "fur",was alive!He'd stay draped over my shoulder as I vacuumed,dusted,cleaned out the closet,for however long before I'd take him down,that was his favorite place to be---all through the barn cleaning out stalls,tacking up horses and riding-Cheech was hanging on,enjoying the view!

funnily I do because we were just talking about her the other day.
352752202_10222240591033153_5331135164348376969_n.jpg