Memorial Photos,to Celebrate our Love

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't seen that film, but it sounds good. There's another film, "To Dance With the White Dog" that is very moving, too, though different from the one you're citing. To Dance with the White Dog (TV Movie 1993) ⭐ 7.3 | Drama It's worth a watch for anyone coping with loss -- of anyone.
I'll look for it to watch on ppv or stream things on the TV,thank you

I remembered the name of that movie I was telling you about "A Dogs Purpose " there was a sequel too thst was enjoyable "A Dogs Journey"

Binxie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This was Buster, 20 lbs of fluff, my estate sale cat. I had gone to an estate sale to look at some craft items and there was a sign on the wall and a picture of him stating that he needed a new home, the sale was his owners that had passed away and he had been placed in a shelter for the time being. He was already 10 years old and I already had a house full of cats but there was something about him that struck me, so I ended up adopting him. What was so nice was that several months after I adopted him I got a call from the shelter asking if it was OK for them to give my phone number to a couple of close friends of the woman that passed away, and I said yes. I later got a call from them wanting to check up on Buster and they came over for a visit, they had made a promise to the woman that passed away that they would make sure Buster found a good home, I really liked the fact that they were following through on that promise by their visit. They brought me dozens of pictures of him since he was a kitten and it was nice to learn of his past. I have has dozens of cats over the decades and they are all special in their own individual ways and I miss them all.
DSC00603 (2).JPG

DSC00590 (2).JPG

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
This was Buster, 20 lbs of fluff, my estate sale cat. I had gone to an estate sale to look at some craft items and there was a sign on the wall and a picture of him stating that he needed a new home, the sale was his owners that had passed away and he had been placed in a shelter for the time being. He was already 10 years old and I already had a house full of cats but there was something about him that struck me, so I ended up adopting him. What was so nice was that several months after I adopted him I got a call from the shelter asking if it was OK for them to give my phone number to a couple of close friends of the woman that passed away, and I said yes. I later got a call from them wanting to check up on Buster and they came over for a visit, they had made a promise to the woman that passed away that they would make sure Buster found a good home, I really liked the fact that they were following through on that promise by their visit. They brought me dozens of pictures of him since he was a kitten and it was nice to learn of his past. I have has dozens of cats over the decades and they are all special in their own individual ways and I miss them all.
View attachment 459458

View attachment 459459
What a lovely story-happy endings are so good to hear.. Bless you❤

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 459458

View attachment 459459
What a gorgeous mancatto! I'm sure he added much love to your furmily. Thank you for giving him a loving forever home. :loveeyes:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I just had to look at all these darlings again-oh how they are all truly missed so very much.....

I was sitting here looking at all my babies sound asleep,Timmy here in his bed in front of me ,everyone else is in the patio and I can't help long for my Cheech who would be right beside me .....RIP little love

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just had to look at all these darlings again-oh how they are all truly missed so very much.....

I was sitting here looking at all my babies sound asleep,Timmy here in his bed in front of me ,everyone else is in the patio and I can't help long for my Cheech who would be right beside me .....RIP little love
How I empathize. They are watching over us, and we WILL reunite with them. It is just so hard being separated right now.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise