Member under Spotlight! 22 to 26 Aug My4LLMA!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The rest of the sets for the week, eh? OK. Here comes...

Wednesday,a few more foody ones...

1. Which do you prefer, electric or gas? Which do you have?

2. Cookbooks: do you like them? What's your favourite one?

3. Are you primarily a recipe cook, or do you like to fly by the seat of your pants?

And some Travel...

1. What countries have you visited? Would you visit them again?

2. Which was your favourite overall?

3. Which was your favourite trip?

4. Would you live in any of them longterm?

5. Did you discover new foods that you tried to make when you came home? Successfully?

Thursday - Most important food group

Chocolate:

1. Dark, Milk, or White?

2. Plain, filled, or with nuts or other stuff?

3. Favourite brand?

4. Favourite chocolate recipe?

5. Do you have any traditions/rituals that revolve around chocolate?

and a bit of a Hodgepodge ...

1. Do you like veggies? What is your favourite?

2. Are your grandparents still alive? Do you know them well?

3. When you have a 'lazy' morning, how late do you sleep in?

4. Do you drive? Do you like to or is it a necessary evil?

5. What is your first language? What others do you know - not necessarily fluently, but enough to be understood?

6. How do you like your eggs cooked?

7. What is your favourite type of movie?

8. When you go to a movie do you stay to read the credits?

9. What behaviour would you ask your cats to explain, if they could speak?

Friday -- the People in you life, first feline...

Of all the kitties who have been in your life...

1. Who is/was your heart kitty?

2. Who is/was the silliest? the mushiest? the grumpiest?

3. Who is/was the most challenging? in what way?

4. Any purebred among them? what breed?

5. Have you ever thought about adding a particular type of cat, whether actually purebred or not, to your crew? What breed or what specific characteristics would you be looking for? Why?

And then we'll finish with a few about your family

1. How many siblings do you have? Where are you in the birth order?

2. Did you get along with your siblings as a child? Do you now?

3. How close were/are you to your parents?

4. Do you have a special childhood memory you'd like to share?

Hope you had a good week, and I hope my very compressed presentation wasn't a problem.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Prettie nice my friend!...

now something about the cyberspace!...

-How do you find TCS my friend?

-Before to meet TCS wich one place you visit very oftem?
-do you
on internet very regularly?
-Wireless? or wire modem?...

-Internet Explorer or Firefox or Chrome Or Safari?..

-Site for default everytime that in to Internet?...

-PC or MAC?

-Desktop or Laptop?

-Facebook or Twitter?

-Msn or Yahoo?...

-mp3 gadget or Ipod...

-Landline or cellphone?...

-If you have a cellphone wich on brand is?...

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

1. Which do you prefer, electric or gas? Electric Which do you have? Electric

2. Cookbooks: do you like them? What's your favourite one? There are a couple of cookbooks around the house. I usually just use recipes from the Internet.

3. Are you primarily a recipe cook, or do you like to fly by the seat of your pants? Recipe

And some Travel...

1. What countries have you visited? Would you visit them again? I've never been to another country. So I guess most of this set doesn't apply to me

4. Would you live in any of them longterm? Based on pictures, and knowledge from friends and family members who have been, I wouldn't mind living in Canada, Ireland or Italy.

Chocolate:

1. Dark, Milk, or White? Tie between milk and white chocolate

2. Plain, filled, or with nuts or other stuff? Plain

3. Favourite brand? Hershey and M&M

4. Favourite chocolate recipe? Hershey's Ultimate Chocolate Brownies
http://www.hersheys.com/recipes/4315...0Brownies.aspx

5. Do you have any traditions/rituals that revolve around chocolate? Always buy holiday M&Ms for every holiday

and a bit of a Hodgepodge ...

1. Do you like veggies? What is your favourite? Spinach

2. Are your grandparents still alive? Yes both grandparents on my father's side Do you know them well? Yes

3. When you have a 'lazy' morning, how late do you sleep in? I'm always up at 7, no matter what

4. Do you drive? Do you like to or is it a necessary evil? I like high way driving. I don't like city driving.

5. What is your first language? English What others do you know - not necessarily fluently, but enough to be understood? I don't know any other language good enough to be understood.

6. How do you like your eggs cooked? Scrambled

7. What is your favourite type of movie? Horror, comedy and action

8. When you go to a movie do you stay to read the credits? Sometimes

9. What behaviour would you ask your cats to explain, if they could speak?
Lynxx used to make a sound like a hum. I repeated it, and he did it again. As long as I repeated it he kept doing it. I'd like to ask him what that sound meant?
Luna: Why don't you like us holding and patting you? I know her previous owners hurt her, but we haven't.
Midnight: Why do you attach yourself to my ankles while I'm tying to walk? I wind up tripping over him at least a hundred times a day

Of all the kitties who have been in your life...

1. Who is/was your heart kitty? Lynxx, Midnight is catching up fast. I've found Midnight is actually a lot more friendly than Lynxx. He'd let me carry him around all day if I wanted. I can never pat Midnight to much.

2. Who is/was the silliest? Midnight the mushiest? Midnight the grumpiest? None of my cats have been grumpy, except Lynxx but that was at the end of his life. So that doesn't count

3. Who is/was the most challenging? Luna in what way? It's taking her a very long time to trust us, thanks to her previous owners. She's been here a year, and only now is she becoming more friendly with us. She's beginning to let us pat her a little. She's beginning to spend more time with us, less time hiding.

4. Any purebred among them? what breed? I went to a cat show last weekend. A couple of the judges agreed that Midnight is a Maine Coon. They said if he had just had papers, he could have been in the cat show. The same judges and a Norwegian Forest Cat Cattery owner said if Luna had papers I could have shown her in the cat show as a Norwegian Forest Cat.

5. Have you ever thought about adding a particular type of cat, whether actually purebred or not, to your crew? What breed or what specific characteristics would you be looking for? Why?
I really want a tuxedo named Spooky. Years ago a house burned down on the street behind mine. The owners never came back for the pets that happened to be outside at the time. 1 was a long hair tuxedo that was so friendly. I wanted to keep him so bad. Of course my mother said no
I just thought of the name Spooky when I played with him. That's what I would have named him. A neighbor eventually took him in. Ever since knowing him I've really wanted a tuxedo.
Ever since I was little I always wanted a black cat named Midnight. Midnight came in a different color

After having Lynxx I find I like the striped cats the best, they remind me of him

For pure breeds I'd like a Ragdoll I met someone who had 1. He was so soft and friendly. He was so beautiful.

And then we'll finish with a few about your family

1. How many siblings do you have? Where are you in the birth order? Only child

3. How close were/are you to your parents? Not close

4. Do you have a special childhood memory you'd like to share?
All my special memories from childhood are the times I spent with my great grandmother

In the summers she'd watch me while I swam in the pool. She was very thin and very small so she fit on my swing set with me, spent hours on that. We played board games, and colored together.
In the winters she bought me sleds and tubes, I could use on the hill leading to the woods behind her house. Christmas's she got me whatever was on my list.
She was there on my 1st day of school.
She was there to see me get my ears pierced the 1st time. That was by accident, we met up with her and 1 of her sisters at the mall. They stayed and watched. They both bought me new earrings after I was done.
She used to take me to visit her siblings all the time. 1 of them had a huge friendly all black cat named Inky. He was the 1st cat to ever be friendly to me. I'd sit on the floor and pat him. He'd roll over onto his back and let me rub his belly

Whenever my great grandmother took me shopping and I saw something I wanted, she always bought it for me. She always had my favorite food waiting for me.
She bought me a huge rocking horse that I spent hours on.
She used to come over and babysit me on the nights my parents worked, or went out.

Hope you had a good week, and I hope my very compressed presentation wasn't a problem. Great questions
................................................................................ .................

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

-How do you find TCS my friend?
I was trying to find somewhere I could ask questions about Lynxx's health problems to save him.

-Before to meet TCS wich one place you visit very oftem? A cat forum on AOL that wasn't helpful.

-do you
on internet very regularly? Yes

-Wireless? or wire modem?...
Wireless

-Internet Explorer or Firefox or Chrome Or Safari?..
Internet Explorer

-Site for default everytime that in to Internet?...
Yahoo

-PC or MAC?
PC

-Desktop or Laptop?
Laptop

-Facebook or Twitter?
Right now I don't have either.

-Msn or Yahoo?...
Yahoo

-mp3 gadget or Ipod...
Ipod

-Landline or cellphone?...
Landline

-If you have a cellphone wich on brand is?...
A very ancient Verizon
................................................................................ ............

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My friend!...
you did so great!...

I´ll going to make you easy!...

Final last words....

DO yo have a message for the forum?.....
the microphone is all yours!...

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the questions, I had a good time

I hope everyone else enjoys their turn

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not so fast, the night is still young
. I am late today

I love the mountains too and prefer it over the ocean. I also prefer to drive rather then fly!!! A couple more things in common we have

Just one more question

1. What are your plans for the weekend??????
:

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

Just one more question

1. What are your plans for the weekend??????
:
I'm still really sick
so no plans for the weekend other than staying in bed
Even if I wasn't sick, any plans would probably have to have been put on hold because of the hurricane

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH I hope you feel better, sweetie!!! Maybe you need some more questions to answer to keep you mind off of being sick and the hurricane
!!!!!

Just take care of yourself and get better soon

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

OH I hope you feel better, sweetie!!! Maybe you need some more questions to answer to keep you mind off of being sick and the hurricane
!!!!! Go for it!

Just take care of yourself and get better soon

Thanks

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

get well soon my friend...

& Stay safe!...

Thank you
................................................................................ ..........