Member under Spotlight! 22 to 26 Aug My4LLMA!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

1. Tell us FIFTEEN things about your childhood!!! Good memories, bad memories, funny memories, sad memories etc. etc. etc.
1. I used to spend every Friday night, school vacations and holidays sleeping over my great grandmother's house
Until she got Alzheimer's

2. I used to love mowing my grandparents lawn. They had a ride on tractor, and a huge amount of farm land to mow. I loved driving that tractor

3. My grandfather had a CB Radio in his pick up. I used to always try to get someone to answer. I only ever got a response twice. I thought it was the coolest thing in the world talking to those 2 truckers.

4. A farm near my grandparents used to make their own milk and ice cream. On the way home from school once, my great grandmother stopped so we could get ice cream. Since she knew the people there, I got to ride 1 of their ponies.

5. My grandparents have a huge in ground pool with a slide and diving board. Lots of floats and water toys. I used to go swimming every night during the summers there, and would always put up a huge fight when it was time to get out.

6. Once 2 of my cousins came over to my grandparents. The adults stayed in the pool house, while us kid stayed in the pool all night long. There were no lights in the pool. It was really cool though because the colored lights from the pool house reflected in the pool, making it look like we were swimming through a rainbow.

7. Once when I was 8 my mother and I were driving home from my great grandmother's. There was a puppy on the side of the road, he began following our car. My mother pulled over. I opened the door and the puppy jumped in
There was no way my mother was allowing a dog in her house
So we turned around went back to my grandparents. My great grandmother lived upstairs, my grandparents lived down stairs. I ran upstairs to show my great grandmother my new puppy. My grandfather said I could keep the puppy, he'd live at their house. If no one reported him missing
I was so sad the next day when I learned the puppy's owners came and got him

8. Until I was in 8th grade every February vacation from school, my parents and I spent the week in Cape Cod. At the same hotel.

9. Almost every Halloween I went trick or treating dressed as a black cat

10. One Halloween my grandfather managed to grow a huge pumpkin in his garden. The pumpkin was bigger than me, and had to weigh a hundred pounds
He brought over, sat it right at the front door. I was very sad when I found it smashed in the middle of the road

11. I remember I was 7 when I 1st met 1 of my aunt's (my mother's oldest sister). My parents and her had a fight and hadn't spoken to her since they got married. One day they started talking again, and my aunt and cousins came up for a visit. My father used to tell me really scary stories about my aunt. My mother didn't talk about her. All I knew of her was what my father said. So when she came through the door, I was afraid of her
When she came any where near me I stayed in my father's arms, or right next to him. Yes that night my mother was very mad, when she found out why I acted like that
I guess that's why you don't tell your kids stupid stories about your in-laws, because some day your kid might meet them, and get you in trouble

12. I used to play basket ball in 4th grade. It was the last game of the season. I had a sprained wrist so wasn't really doing much. Someone threw the ball to me, with 2 seconds left to go. I wasn't even looking, I just threw the ball at the hoop. It went in right at the last second. My team won the trophy

13. My friends and I used to go to the track at 1 of the parks here, and we'd have roller blading races. I usually won

14. There used to be a small amusement park 10 minutes from my house. It had bumper boats, go kart racing, and arcade games. Used to have a lot of fun there with friends. It eventually got knocked down to make the high way bigger

15. I used to take ice skating lessons, and every Saturday night I used to skating with my friends. I was pretty good then. Now I can't even stand up on the ice unless I have something to hold on to, otherwise I'll hurt myself

2. Tell us where you grew up? Middle of nowhere Massachusetts and if you have sisters/brothers? Only child A big family or small family? Huge on my mother's side.
................................................................................ ......................

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
....YES I´m.....

When you was child, do you like the cartoons?

Wich one are your favourite?

do you collect something about your childhood?

Do you keep some toys from your childhood?...

Do you like an adult watch Cartoons yet?...

I do!..

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies? Horror, comedy, action
2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,…. DVDsHow many do you have?
Way to many to sit and count lol
3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male? Sean Bean
4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female? Rhona Mitra
5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist? No
6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)

Actor:
David Arquette
Actresses:
Renee Zellweger
Courtney Cox
Author:
Tess Gerritsen

7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards, the Grammys, the Emmys, the People choice etc?
I will watch, especially if there is someone there I want to see. I usually won't sit and watch the whole thing.
8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …
No
9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...
Betty White. I love her character on Golden Girls I watched the reruns as a kid with my great grandmother. I watch the reruns now when I get the chance. I think she's a good comedian and she's done a lot with helping animals.
10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)…
… No
................................................................................ ...................

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

When you was child, do you like the cartoons?
Yes
Wich one are your favourite?

Looney Tunes
Winnie The Pooh
Rugrats

do you collect something about your childhood?
No
Do you keep some toys from your childhood?...
evilgrin: Yes I still have my stuffed animals
Do you like an adult watch Cartoons yet?...
Yes I still do every once in awhile
................................................................................ ...............

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow am I behind on this!! I guess Monday just got past me, so I've got a whole lot of questions piled up for you, if you want them at this late date! I'll give you what would have been Monday and Tuesday sets, and if you want me to pick up speed you can say so and I'll add Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, OK? Here goes...

Monday:

Welcome to the Spotlight! To start off, a few general questions, but there's a theme (mostly): Desert island, i.e. suppose you were stranded on one... and don't worry about the technology to support your choices, that will be taken care of somehow. Just dream...

1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones?

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why?

3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind?

4. You'll also need food. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why?

5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? Why?

This one is not part of the theme:

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do?

Tuesday:

Food and such...

1. Do you cook? Do you like to, or is it a chore?

2. Do you like to cook with someone else? How well do you share your kitchen?

3. What is your favourite thing to prepare?

4. What is your favourite dish that someone else prepares for you? Who?

5. Either of those favourites might be a comfort food, or not. What is your favourite comfort food?

6. What is your favourite celebration food?

7. When people come to my table, I always ask first whether there are any allergies/sensitivities/likes/dislikes I should keep in mind. If you came to my home, what would your answer be?

8. Do you consider yourself adventurous where unfamiliar food is concerned?

9. What is your favourite meal of the day?

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just noticed that you were doing the spotlight this week! I have some questions for you...

1. Was Lynxx your first cat?
2. Do you have any siblings? How many?
3. If you had to go on a worldwide vacation with just one human, who would it be?
4. How do you fit in so much time for posting on here!

5. If you had to choose one place in the world that you would most like to be, where would you go?

That's it for now! I might be back with some more later..

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Join at the Questions party?...

1. What time did you get up this morning?..

2. What do you prefer If I gift you…Diamonds or pearls?.( just choose one).

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

4. What is your favorite TV show?

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?..

6. What was the best time in your life?..

7. What food do you dislike? ..

8. What is your favorite CD at moment?

9. Have you ever drive a boat?

10. Can you Swimn?...

11. What personal characteristics do you despise?

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I loved your answers especially the story about the "scary" aunt
!!!! And I am not surprised to hear you dressed up as a black cat
for Halloween

Let's see for today, easy and simple questions

1. Makeup or no makeup?

2. Sweats or Jeans?
3. Gym shoes or sandals?
4. Walk or Jog?

5. Vanilla or Chocolate?
6. Regular or Diet Soda?

7. Exercise or Couch Potato?

8. Ocean or Mountains?
9. Fly or Drive?
10. Popsicle or Fudgesicle?

Catch ya later!!!!!!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

I'll add Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, OK?
Yes add Wednesday, Thursday and Friday

1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection.
1. Linkin Park Hybrid Theory
2. Disturbed The Sickness
3. Evanescence Fallen
4. Linkin Park Meteora
5. Alice Cooper Brutal Planet

Why would you choose these particular ones? Right now they are the ones I've been listening to the most.

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books?
1. Swan Song by Robert McCammon
2. The Complete Sherlock Holmes Volume 1 & 2 by Arthur Conan Doyle
3. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
4. Ordinary Beauty by Laura Wiess
5. Entire Warriors series by Erin Hunter

Why? Those are my favorites

3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind?
Luna & Midnight
Cat Fancy magazines
New Super Mario Bros. for Nintendo DS
My mother's video poker key chain
Crossword puzzles

4. You'll also need food. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose?
Pizza
Shepherd's Pie
Mac & Cheese
Why? I like those the best. Probably could survive just eating them

5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? My best friend Why? He's probably the only 1 I could be trapped forever with, and not argue with.

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do?
1. Buy a mansion that would be used as a home for homeless cats
2. Buy the jeep I want
3. Travel to all the places I want to see
4. I'd have to hire a house keeper

1. Do you cook? Yes Do you like to, or is it a chore? It's a chore because I usually end up ruining most meals

2. Do you like to cook with someone else? Yes if they can help me How well do you share your kitchen? Not well at all. The kitchen is so small it's bad enough trying to fit 1 person in there, never mind 2 or more. Plus there's hardly any room in the cabinets to fit everything.

3. What is your favourite thing to prepare? Pizza

4. What is your favourite dish that someone else prepares for you? Lasagna Who? My mother

5. Either of those favourites might be a comfort food, or not. What is your favourite comfort food? Chocolate

6. What is your favourite celebration food? Chocolate

7. When people come to my table, I always ask first whether there are any allergies/sensitivities/likes/dislikes I should keep in mind. If you came to my home, what would your answer be? Nothing with nuts. Nothing extremely spicy.

8. Do you consider yourself adventurous where unfamiliar food is concerned? As long as I know what it is and what's in it, I'll try it.

9. What is your favourite meal of the day? Supper
................................................................................ .............

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catbehaviors

1. Was Lynxx your first cat? He was the 1st cat I ever lived with. When I was little my mother refused to let me get a cat. My great grandmother got 2 cats for me, and kept them at her house. Don't know if that counts?

2. Do you have any siblings? How many? Only Child

3. If you had to go on a worldwide vacation with just one human, who would it be? My best friend.

4. How do you fit in so much time for posting on here!
Right now I'm in bed sick. Other than watching Luna and Midnight chase each other around my room, the laptop is my only form of entertainment.

5. If you had to choose one place in the world that you would most like to be, where would you go? Canada
................................................................................ ..

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

1. What time did you get up this morning?..

2. What do you prefer If I gift you…Diamonds or pearls?.( just choose one).
Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
It's been so long since I've been to the movies, I don't even remember lol.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
New 1 this summer called Alphas

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?..
Bagel

6. What was the best time in your life?..
The way to short amount of time I had with my great grandmother & Lynxx.

7. What food do you dislike? ..
Squash

8. What is your favorite CD at moment?
Linkin Park Hybrid Theory

9. Have you ever drive a boat?
Yes

10. Can you Swimn?...
Yes

11. What personal characteristics do you despise?
People who abuse animals
................................................................................ ................

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

1. Makeup or no makeup?
No makeup

2. Sweats or Jeans? Jeans

3. Gym shoes or sandals? Gym shoes

4. Walk or Jog?
Walk

5. Vanilla or Chocolate? Chocolate

6. Regular or Diet Soda?
Diet Soda

7. Exercise or Couch Potato?
Couch potato

8. Ocean or Mountains? Mountains

9. Fly or Drive? Drive

10. Popsicle or Fudgesicle?
Fudgesicle
................................................................................ ..............

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
well, the thursday is not finish yet...

1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc)
2.- Do you have indor plants at home?
3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?...

4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why.....
5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc)

6.- Are you Religious?

7.- Favourite Salad?

8.- favourite pop soda?

9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise
or Sunset and tell us why......
10.- Do you have a car? wich type is it?....

BTW...do you have Idea in where city of Canada you will reside if you have the money power to do?...& why...

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc)
Probably when I went on a carnival ride called The Zipper. It looks like this:

2.- Do you have indor plants at home? No

3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?...

I don't know who I'd choose. There are so many great people to choose from!

4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why.....
Vermont. That's where I plan on moving to some day.

5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc)

People who are hypocrites

6.- Are you Religious?
Not really

7.- Favourite Salad?
Garden salad

8.- favourite pop soda?
Canada Dry Ginger Ale

9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise
or Sunset and tell us why......I always like watching sunsets. Especially the times when everything turns gold, or pink like this:

That was taken from my bedroom window, that's why it's not that great of a picture. You can still make out the pink sky, even though the camera caught the flash reflected on the window and the screen
That night everything turned pink it was really cool. I wish I had thought to go outside and get pictures, instead of going to the window.
Next time.

10.- Do you have a car? wich type is it?....
2006 Toyota Corolla

BTW...do you have Idea in where city of Canada you will reside if you have the money power to do?...& why...

I'd like to visit Toronto, New Brunswick, and Ontario. I know people who visited those places, they had a great time and the pictures were beautiful.

................................................................................ ................

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks you for answering my questions my friend,
...The main topic of today would be Cats and also other stuffs...

1.- How many cats have you ever had in your enterely life?

2.- could you tell us the name of the list above?

3.- Do you have any preference about of Breeds of cats?

4.- Do you dream with cats when you sleeps?

5.- Have you ever to give catnip at your kittys to play?

6.- Wich brand do you prefer to give at your kitty in Wet and Dry food to eat?

7.- Would you like to work like a volunteer on a Cat shelter?

another stuffs...

8.- Wich one is your favourite colour to wear?
9.- Do you have some earrings with shape of cat?
10.- do you have some blouse with stamps of cats?
11.- do you collect or you have handcraft of kittys?
12.- how many purses do you have?

.....I hope not boring you with my questions my friend...
..Cheers chick!...

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

1.- How many cats have you ever had in your enterely life?
3. If you count the 2 that my great grandmother kept at her house for me then 5.

2.- could you tell us the name of the list above?

Lynxx
Luna
Midnight
Muffins
Mickey

3.- Do you have any preference about of Breeds of cats?
As long as they are cats I love them!

4.- Do you dream with cats when you sleeps?

Yes I had a very vivid dream of a glowing white cat with green eyes back in February 2010. August 2010 I got Luna. Yeah she's not all white, but she's mostly white. Her white is so white it glows and she has the same green eyes as the cat in my dream did.
I dreamed of Lynxx a couple of times since he died last November.

5.- Have you ever to give catnip at your kittys to play?
Yes especially on holidays and special occasions

6.- Wich brand do you prefer to give at your kitty in Wet and Dry food to eat?

Lynxx only ate dry food.
Luna and Midnight did eat wet food as kittens. Then Luna began refusing to eat any wet food at all. Midnight wouldn't eat it unless dry food was mixed in. Luckily I was able to find a dry food that is ok for Midnight. So now they both eat dry food.

7.- Would you like to work like a volunteer on a Cat shelter?

another stuffs...
Yes but if I did that I'd have a hard time not taking all the cats from the shelter home with me

8.- Wich one is your favourite colour to wear? Black

9.- Do you have some earrings with shape of cat?
1 pair of huge cat faces
3 pairs of small cat bodies
1 hoop with a cat sitting in the middle

10.- do you have some blouse with stamps of cats? Of course

11.- do you collect or you have handcraft of kittys? I have a couple cat figurines

12.- how many purses do you have? 1

.....I hope not boring you with my questions my friend...
.. Of course not
Cheers chick!...