**Member Spotlight for the week of 3/26-4/2: MoochNNoodles**

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our Spotlight Member of the week is...

:clap::clap: MoochNNoodles :clap::clap:

Here are a few questions for you to start on! :)

1. How old are you?

2. What city where you born in?

3. How many pets live in your home?

4. Favorite Flower?

5. Favorite dish to cook?

Last edited:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Goody!
  • What would you do with a million dollars?
  • Do you like any sports?
  • What's your favourite outfit (that you've ever had)?
  • It's cold and raining on a holiday... do you read a book, cook or something else?
  • What are you really good at?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi !....:wavey: Congratulations & Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!:evilgrin:...SO,...Here we go...:)

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?:jump:
2.- How many Cd´s do you have?:)
3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?:music:
4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????:music2:
6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???:think:
7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?:hyper:
8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???:music:
Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...:nod:
10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?:clap:

:wavey:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Congrats Leighann!!!! :clap:

What snack can you not buy and have in the house because you will eat the whole thing?

Your mother is going to take the kids for a whole day. What are you going to do with the time?

I know your faith is important to you. Has it always been or did you begin to appreciate it more as you got older?

Last time you got your haircut?

Last time you splurged on something for you and not the kids?

As you allergic to anything?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yay!  Here goes! 

Here are a few questions for you to start on!

1. How old are you?  30

2. What city where you born in? I was born in Upstate New York

3. How many pets live in your home? 2, just Mooch and Noodles

4. Favorite Flower? Lilacs!

5. Favorite dish to cook? Tough one!  I don't have just one favorite.  It really depends on the season and my mood.  I love food too so....I'm stumped!
  • What would you do with a million dollars? Put the kids in a Christian school and save the rest.  Possibly pay off or at least pay down our house.  DH and I talk about this a lot.  We are just waiting to win some sweepstakes.  
  • Do you like any sports?  Not really.  I like watching the Olympics (Gymnastics, Swimming, Figure Skating) and I can tollerate baseball; but that's it.  DH makes me watch Track & Field stuff which is ok only because I've started to recognize people. 
  • What's your favourite outfit (that you've ever had)? I live in yoga pants now.  In my college days it was jeans, boots (like heeled boots, not the winter kind) and anything from a t-shirt or tank to a button down shirt.  I'm a more casual girl I guess.
  • It's cold and raining on a holiday... do you read a book, cook or something else? Read a book!  I love curling up with a good book!  
  • What are you really good at?  Crafty or color coordinating stuff.  I took a floral design class in high school and it was the first thing I ever picked up on intuitively.  I studied Interior Design in college.  So colors, design, and what not is kind of my thing.  But I've always considered myself more crafty than artistic because I'm not great at drawing.
1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?
Anything Contemporary Christian.  I listen to everything from Pop to Country to Rap though.  I just keep it clean. 
2.- How many Cd´s do you have?
 I have no clue!  Probably a few hundred.  DH had a lot before we got married and I don't think we've gotten rid of any.
3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?
Brad Paisley ties with Bing Crosby!  (I'm not good with this pick one thing!)
4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female? Rosemary Clooney!
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????
  No I haven't.  I usually listen to the local radio stations.
6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???
  Not one artist; but I have a thing for buying Christmas music.  Plenty of those CDs!
7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?
 I went to a lot of concerts when I was in college; but not in years.  I volunteered at a very large music festival my first year of college too.  But they didn't let any of the new volunteers work behind the stage.  I did get to meet some of the smaller bands that came through the main gate (where they put me to work!). 
8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )  I don't listen as often as I used to; but it's pretty much local ones that I listen to.  I like the local news and events they discuss.
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...
 The CD!  I love looking through the CD.  It's nice to just get one song if that's all you want.  But sometimes you find "gems" on a CD that never get air time on a radio for you to know you like it!
10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?
…  I played the flute when I was younger.  I still have it but I'd need some good refreshing on it.  The last time I tried my DD cried! 
  (I think she was maybe 15 months old.) 
What snack can you not buy and have in the house because you will eat the whole thing? Cheese curls.  

Your mother is going to take the kids for a whole day. What are you going to do with the time?  Waste it!  
 Long hot shower, slow trip through Walmart (or Kohls or Target or AC Moore), read a book, play a game, repost even more funny pics on Facebook.  Oh and make myself a good lunch that the kids won't eat or wont give me time to enjoy!

I know your faith is important to you. Has it always been or did you begin to appreciate it more as you got older?  It's always been a part of my life; but it became a deeply important part around the age of 12-13.  Wouldn't be me without it.

Last time you got your haircut? I think it was in October!

Last time you splurged on something for you and not the kids? I just finally used a gift card to Kohls for some curtains.  Does that count?  We've been in our house 3 years and I haven't had anything but blinds and a curtain rod up in the living room.  Window treatments are so expensive!

As you allergic to anything? Yes.  Bees, MSG, Kiwi and Avocado.  All things I like, except for the bees.  

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi! 

Being a designer, what decorations at home have you crafted yourself? What often inspires your designs?

Do you like jewelry? What piece of jewelry do you always wear?

What is the most naughty thing Mooch and Noodles ever done together? 

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Being a designer, what decorations at home have you crafted yourself? What often inspires your designs? I've done curtains and accent pillows (though I'm not a great seamstress, so nothing too elaborate), floral decor in a variety of styles, some wall hanging type things for different holidays, Christmas ornaments, custom painted light plates, one wall mural, a painted boarder at our old house, some candle holders.  I think that's about it.  I usually get a color in mind when I'm working on a room.  Or I'll find something like my DD's bedding that I fell in love with.  The problem with getting a color in my mind is finding what I want to go with it!  Impossible sometimes.  Especially on a budget!

Do you like jewelry? What piece of jewelry do you always wear?  I love jewelry.  I've always thought I'd enjoy fine jewelry design; but my hands have never been steady enough for that.  I always wear a pair of hoop earrings, the necklace DH gave me on our wedding day and one toe ring.  My wedding band is on my necklace most of the time.  I've always got my hands in water at home so it just makes more sense to leave it there (it has channel set stones).  I used to wear 5 different rings and 2-3 toe rings.  It's gotten progressively less over the years.  My current toe ring stays on year round though.  I only wear bracelets on special occasions because I've broken too many. 

What is the most naughty thing Mooch and Noodles ever done together? Well I don't have proof; but during one of our vacations we got a call from our house sitter.  She came home from work to find they'd knocked my favorite porcelain spoon rest off the stove and a few things off the counters!  They've never done it since!  Usually they act alone when they get into mischief!  Like table surfing and toilet paper shredding.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope you're having a great day! Here are a few more questions for you! :)

1.What is your favorite thing about being a mother?
2.If your house were on fire and your hubby, kids, and kitties were safe, what is the most cherished item that you would take with you?
3.Favorite Fruit??
4. Favorite store to shop at?
5. Least favorite chore to do around the house?
6. Favorite movie?
7. Are you hot natured or cold natured?
8. Are you allergic to anything?
9. What is your favorite season?
10. Who is your favorite author?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Very well my friend!...:clap: nice answers!...:clap: & YEP! I prefer a CD as well you!...:bigthumb:

how about another set!...:rolleyes:

1. What's your favorite hobby?...:surf:
2. What's one trait you hate about yourself?....:indiff:
3. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:….:think:
4. What do you read in the bathroom?....:rolleyes:
5. Current worry right now?....:paranoid:
6. Hight heels or low heels are you wearing right now?....:walk:
7. Favorite place to be on weekends?....:9:
8. Where would you like to go?.....:hyper:
9. What´s your Favourite pop soda….:drink:
10. What colour shirt or blouse are you wearing right now?....:blush:

:wavey:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
How was your day?

What's your favorite forum on TCS?

Favorite smiley?

So I just showed up at your door with 10 of my TCS friends for dinner. Is the house clean? What are we eating? Where are the cats? Are the kids shy or friendly?

There is a fire in the house and you only have time to grab a few things. What do you grab, other than cats and kids?

Do you color Easter eggs?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1.What is your favorite thing about being a mother? That Mommy-connection with my babies.  When we are looking eye to eye and they get that smile.
2.If your house were on fire and your hubby, kids, and kitties were safe, what is the most cherished item that you would take with you? My Gram's necklace.
3.Favorite Fruit?? Raspberries.  Hard to pick just one!  I have a bowl in front of me now. 

4. Favorite store to shop at? Kohls!!
5. Least favorite chore to do around the house?  Taking the trash out.  DH does it!
6. Favorite movie? White Christmas
7. Are you hot natured or cold natured? Hot.  I can go barefoot at home even in the winter.  And we don't keep our house that hot.  I used to sleep with my feet out of the covers all the time.
8. Are you allergic to anything?  Yep.  Bees, MSG, Avocados, Kiwi and some metals.
9. What is your favorite season? Spring!
10. Who is your favorite author? God! LOL  Besides reading the Bible it's between Tracey Peterson or Karen Kingsbury (if I want a good cry).
1. What's your favorite hobby?...
 Just anything crafty.  My MIL says it's the artist in me; I love to just craft whatever my mind has come up with at the time and I better finish before I loose interest or steam! 
2. What's one trait you hate about yourself?....
  I let myself believe that I don't like to be active (physically).
3. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:….
 1. My 3 year old needs to settle down and take her nap. 2. DH should be home soon. 3. I don't feel like making dinner! 
4. What do you read in the bathroom?....
  Mostly magazines: Parents, Better Homes & Gardens, Organic Gardening and another gardening one I can't think of the name of... lol
5. Current worry right now?....
 I'm working on not worrying. 

6. Hight heels or low heels are you wearing right now?....
I'm barefoot at the moment.  I used to wear nothing but heels; but 99% of the time it's flats now.  Mommy shoes. 

7. Favorite place to be on weekends?....
  Home!  I'm a total "home body."  I just need my DH with me!
8. Where would you like to go?.....
  Italy, Greece, Israel and Key West.  The only one I've been to before is Key West and I just loved walking around there.  The others I want to go to to see the Ancient Ruins!!
9. What´s your Favourite pop soda….
Root beer!
10. What colour shirt or blouse are you wearing right now?....
 Red!

How was your day? Not bad!  I got about 2 weeks worth of laundry folded and kept everyone alive and without boo boos. 

What's your favorite forum on TCS? Hmm...  Probably this one!  It's fun to just kick back here and chat.

Favorite smiley? 
  Cracks me up!!

So I just showed up at your door with 10 of my TCS friends for dinner. Is the house clean? What are we eating? Where are the cats? Are the kids shy or friendly? It is clean but cluttered (I didn't know this was possible until the last few years 
), we are eating pizza I ordered, Mooch will come say hi after a while but Noodles is on top of or in the cat tree giving everyone the evil eye!  DD is shy at first but warms up.  DS is friendly. 

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you Leight for your nice answers...:hugs:

I´m back again..:evilgrin:....:)

1. What time did you get up this morning?..:sleep2:
2. What do you prefer If I gift you…Diamonds or pearls?.( just choose one).:love:
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? :jerry:
4. What is your favorite TV show? :think:
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?..:yummy:
6. What was the best time in your life?..:9:
7. What food do you dislike? ..:barf:
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? :music:
9. Have you ever drive a boat? :clap:
10. Can you Swimn?...:yummy:
11. What personal characteristics do you despise? :indiff:

:wavey: happy #TabbyThursday !...:hyper:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. What time did you get up this morning?..
 I slept till the last possible minute because Noodles woke me in the middle of the night and I couldn't get back to sleep...so 9 something.  My kids sleep late; they are also up late.  It gives them time with their Daddy every day. 

2. What do you prefer If I gift you…Diamonds or pearls?.( just choose one).
 Pearls today; tomorrow I might say diamonds. lol
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
 The Princess Diaries 2.  I pretty much hate having to sit through movies like that.  Especially for the price they are today!
4. What is your favorite TV show?
 NCIS!!!!!!!
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?..
 I "light fry" an egg (meaning no oil, just a little water and a lid on the pot) and put it on a toasted english muffin with a slice of cheese and HOT SAUCE!!  Keeps me full for hours and keeps me going!  Plus oh so yummy!! 

6. What was the best time in your life?..
 College!  My friend's and I were super tame, no drinking or anything.  DH and I were dating.  We had a great singles group we used to go to.  Played pool a lot and just hung out.  Concerts, dinner at Friendly's after church Sunday nights.  Late night board game marathons.  

7. What food do you dislike? ..
I like most things; I just don't like sweet and sour combined most of the time.  So no pineapple on pizza.  But separate they are Yumm-O!  I guess I don't care for Okra or liver either.
8. What is your favorite CD at moment?
I found an OLD cd (from those college days) by Crystal Lewis.  I think it's called Fearless.  The kids and I have been rocking out to that.  (I think she has a few Spanish albums out too.)
9. Have you ever drive a boat?
No only ridden.  And that was ages ago!
10. Can you Swimn?...
 Yes!  I used to spend my summer at/in the pool as a kid.  I've always wanted one of my own.  I rarely get to a pool anymore.
11. What personal characteristics do you despise?
 People who think they are experts on other people's lives. 
 Parents who are critical of other parents.  I know "humble pie" often comes around eventually; but in the meantime I don't have time for that! 

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
and still more:
  • What's your best attribute (physical?)
  • What's your best attribute (not physical)?
  • Can you bake a good pie?
  • Do you go hiking?
  • What is something you would do if the thought of it didn't scare the pants off you?
  • If there were no such thing as cats
    what would your favourite animal be

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
  • What's your best attribute (physical?) My eyes
  • What's your best attribute (not physical)? My quirky sense of humor?  LOL  I dunno really. 
  • Can you bake a good pie? Yes but the "look" of the crust needs work.  The taste has always come out good.  It's not quite as flaky as my Gram's pies; but she was the expert as far as I'm concerned. 
  • Do you go hiking? DH and I used to.  It's been a while.  DH loves to hike/backpack.  I just like short hikes.  No more than 3 miles.  And hopefully with a scenic destination involved!
  • What is something you would do if the thought of it didn't scare the pants off you? Parasailing! Ziplining looks really cool and much safer; so I'd go with that first. 
  • If there were no such thing as cats
    what would your favourite animal be Dogs.  I'm a pretty standard cat & dog girl.  No rodents, reptiles, or fowl for me. 

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Do you feed the birds?

What are your plans for today?

Favorite thing about the area you live?

Closest tourist attraction?

Favorite author?

How many blankets are on your bed right now?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom  View media item 153042  

View media item 153043
What are your plans for today? I dropped the kids off to my Mom and had lunch with a friend!  The last time she and I got together we were both very pregnant.  My son was born just a couple days later actually!  It was very very long overdue! Then I went to the craft store and Target!  

Favorite thing about the area you live? It seems rural but at the same time I'm not far from civilization.  I saw a fox on my way home tonight and I see deer all the time.  The people across the street have a huge garden in the front yard (semi-retired farmers) and I often see their goat walking around (used to find that odd, now it's normal!) as well as chickens and a rather noisy rooster.  Behind our property I can often see horses and I think goats also.  I need binoculars to see them properly and that's kind of creepy to be doing often (I did once...lol).

Closest tourist attraction? Harness racing/slots.  I've never been to either. lol

Favorite author? Besides the Bible; Karen Kingsbury or Tracy Peterson.  It really depends on my mood.  I can only read Karen Kingsbury's books when I'm ok with having a good cry and staying up really late.  Tracy Petersons are about the same; but less crying. 

How many blankets are on your bed right now? Just the sheet and a comforter!  We bought a memory foam bed a little over a year ago and anything more just isn't necessary.  Our room tends to be a little cool and it's a king size bed; but I guess they really do just hold heat.  I didn't have any problems during the summer with it last year; thank the Lord!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
:wavey::wavey::wavey:

What's your favorite type of cake?

Do you own a "Snuggie"? :lol3:

Do you have anything n your front door right now?

What color car do you drive?

Do you text a lot?

Favorite website, other than TCS of course. ;)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What's your favorite type of cake? My Mom's Chocolate Cherry Dump cake. Mmmmmm!

Do you own a "Snuggie"?
  Nope! 
  I have Moochie as my personal heater!

Do you have anything n your front door right now? Yep a little wall hanging type thing for Easter.  I've been trying to collect various things for the door for every holiday and season.

What color car do you drive? Silver

Do you text a lot? Not compared to some people 
 but according to my DH, yes! 
He finally upgraded my texting plan! 

Favorite website, other than TCS of course.
 Facebook...  There are other adults there!  And a lot of adult size children. 

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
How was your Easter?

What do you look forward to about Spring?

Favorite store to shop at?

Which small kitchen appliance gets used most, other than your coffee maker?

Which TV show does DH watch that you can't stand?

Do you watch reality TV shows?